We need a Niki Haris thread! Release Yo'self!

acko

Guest Rachelle of London

6506_10201421399402937_269194598_n.jpg

1000048_10201421399322935_1288957189_n.jpg

As much as I love Nicki Richards..NO ONE sings the soulful bits to LAP like Niki H. No one, nor Nicki R or Siedah

Shes so fat, love her!

'Cause you know they tryta imitate huhr

But they just caynt dooplikate huhr

She's a queen ol' G and man main gurl

Hey Maddy, come on girl!!!'

Does anybody else think that when Madonna sings pimp and Niki sings 'HO!' Niki points to Madonna?

I imagine niki on the moving cubes for Girl Gone Wold and Celebration and i laugh.

:dead:

5339_10201421401963001_457936449_n.jpg

Niki postd some pics a few hours back!

Those pics are terrible! They make her look 70! What's it supposed to be? :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

:dead:

Those pics are terrible! They make her look 70! What's it supposed to be? :lmao:

pics for some play! I think she looks lovely!

I think at the time she was around she contributed pretty well to M, but just something about her I really don't like. I feel like she was way too ghetto and she sometimes performed in a tacky manner, but I respect that people are her fans.

This makes no sense whatsoever

As much as I love Nicki Richards..NO ONE sings the soulful bits to LAP like Niki H. No one, nor Nicki R or Siedah

Oh honey she lipped that.

Guest bluejean

"Would she like some lesbian that's gonna follow her and do anything for her? Of course she would"

:rotfl:

No wonder Madonna hates her if she saw that interview. What sort of friend or professional goes on TV and talks about someone's love life like that?

sa_premiere_ns3.jpg

Swept Away premiere, Sept 2002

but this was before

[media=]

[/media]

That clip was recorded after the October 2002 Swept Away premiere and Madonna shortly after throwing both Niki and Donna a baby shower party. It's from late 2003/early 2004 and it's part of Madonna's Men, a cheap tabloidsy UK documentary aired in the summer of 2004 on Channel 4, in which a seemingly drunk Niki discusses Warren Beatty giving Madonna some class and how much Madonna loved Dennis Rodman's .................... feet :chuckle:

Something must have happened for her to turn around and do that

But was was still waiting 4 a call 2 do RIT. At 1st she even said, I haven't been asked yet

& then she did 360 with the regurgitation comment.

But was was still waiting 4 a call 2 do RIT. At 1st she even said, I haven't been asked yet

& then she did 360 with the regurgitation comment.

She knew she was too fat. She cried before she got hurt. To be fair I could have seen her on RIT and TCT but nothing since.

SHE KISSED MADONNAS ASS.

WHEN MADONNA ASKED HER IF SHE WANTED TO BE A STAR SHE SAID NO.

SHE ONLY EVER SAID NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT MADONNA WHEN MADONNA WASN'T AROUND.

So let's stop pretending that Nikki Harris is some kind of cut throat, opinionated, hot headed and strong willed bitch. She's just a rent a voice with an annoying personality that worked perfectly in Madonnas more 'screwball' tour moments.

SHE KISSED MADONNAS ASS.

WHEN MADONNA ASKED HER IF SHE WANTED TO BE A STAR SHE SAID NO.

SHE ONLY EVER SAID NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT MADONNA WHEN MADONNA WASN'T AROUND.

So let's stop pretending that Nikki Harris is some kind of cut throat, opinionated, hot headed and strong willed bitch. She's just a rent a voice with an annoying personality that worked perfectly in Madonnas more 'screwball' tour moments.

no she di'in't...she even came around a few yrs ago declearing M a jem :wow:

I meant she never said the negative things in Madonnas presence. The way I wrote it made it sound as if I was saying that she only had negative things to say about Madonna but that's not what I meant. I meant that she's hardly forthright.

One thing is for sure, a thread about Donna will be much less divisive than a thread about Nikki :chuckle:

I love them both and what they brought to Madonna shows and records but you have to admit that trashing Madonna to the tabloid press only because you feel upset about not having been called again isn't a very clever move and of all people doing that to Madonna. Nikki knew Madonna hates this sort of thing to begin with so I expect all of it played a role into the matter.

If Madonna didn't call her for RIT, a few months after throwing a baby shower party for her, there must have been a plausible reason for that, either personal or professional and if it was a professional one, you're just sealing the end of the friendship by going on some shitty TV programme aired at midnight in the middle of August, to talk about how much class Warren Beatty gave Madonna

When Warren Beatty was a mere accessory in that University studied masterpiece essay on fame that was Truth or Dare conceived by Madonna at the time

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh honey she lipped that.

Wasnt Niki Harris the one that sang on the record itself?

Wasnt Niki Harris the one that sang on the record itself?

Yupp, that was her! And she refused to be in the video because of the content.

Guest Rachelle of London

nothing wrong with that, if its against your wishes or beliefs then ah well. Better she not appear in the video than be a hypocrite.

nothing wrong with that, if its against your wishes or beliefs then ah well. Better she not appear in the video than be a hypocrite.

And she still went on to work M after that. M even threw Niki a baby shower.

[media=]

[/media]

Everyone here singing Donna's praises, in this video Siedah Garret talks about Donna being cunty on RIT

Funny how Siedah mentions that as I always found her to be cunty on RIT, even her veeery very very very brief 18 seconds on IGTTYAS, Siedah came off as a fuckin' cunt.

The woman who did Live8 was fantastic, she was a lot of fun.

That's true but there was nothing but positivity in the message of the video. It's a mistake to have missed the opportunity.

Guest Rachelle of London

And she still went on to work M after that. M even threw Niki a baby shower.

yeah but it was that project that she didnt wanna participate in. If she didnt agree with the content that suggests it goes against her beliefs, not appearing in the music video wasnt an attack on Madonna loool. I dont think Donna is in the video either, and to be fair the video didnt even need her in it.