We need a Niki Haris thread! Release Yo'self!

acko

sa_premiere_ns3.jpg

Swept Away premiere, Sept 2002

but this was before

Bless. She's probably not even expecting in that photo

Ok I'll stop

Madge looks awful , like Skeletor in drag

What? Two pages and no mention of BACON?

Like all betrayers and backstabbers, Niki and her rolls of back fat have been relegated to the annals of Madonna history - thankfully.

What? Two pages and no mention of BACON?

Like all betrayers and backstabbers, Niki and her rolls of back fat have been relegated to the annals of Madonna history - thankfully.

Here you go darling! :horn:

bacon.jpg

Madonna has been a fool not using Nikis (and that boring Donna) talents more..

What talent's that? Hideous over-singing and tearing the seams of her D&G Girlie Show hotpants night after night?

Now dear, sweet, gentle, beautiful, precious, loyal DEMURE Donna on the other hand :wow:

I think at the time she was around she contributed pretty well to M, but just something about her I really don't like. I feel like she was way too ghetto and she sometimes performed in a tacky manner, but I respect that people are her fans.

Notice how Madonna had her wear wide capri jeans instead of the hotpants her and Donna were wearing :(

gs_every01.jpg

I cringe and laugh everytime.

Her foot problems during BAT are hysterical!

What talent's that? Hideous over-singing and tearing the seams of her D&G Girlie Show hotpants night after night?

Now dear, sweet, gentle, beautiful, precious, loyal DEMURE Donna on the other hand :wow:

Bitch youre a Niki hater. Go away.

Donna was a flop with her boring religious hindu and vegetarian shit. At least Niki was a hit even without Madonna. Donna not so much.

When was the last time she had background singers in a song? NRM? She does all of the background nowadays, Justin in Hard Candy doesn't count tho.

Tell me about it. Ive been bored to death without them.

Yes TBGO with Niki and Donna. And what about She's not me? Can you imagine the wonderful chorus? Or the pre-chorus in Dance 2nite?

Imagine Candy Shop with those back artist? Those girls' voices, combined to Madonna's, are inside people's brain, you hear them together and you think "oh my, superhit".

Yes TBGO with Niki and Donna. And what about She's not me? Can you imagine the wonderful chorus? Or the pre-chorus in Dance 2nite?

Imagine Candy Shop with those back artist? Those girls' voices, combined to Madonna's, are inside people's brain, you hear them together and you think "oh my, superhit".

:thumbsup:

As long as nikki is not stuck wearing tights on the next tour, she is more then welcomed:) I think the three of them together had charisma. Yes, nikki would miss a dance step or two and occassipnally lose track of where they were up to, but fuck it, I would rather have that, then the twenty perfectionist dancers she has on stage these days, so mechanical and no charisma.

Love Niki!!! She had a voice, she had spunk, she had IT.

She's Madonna's best accessory, after Jose & Luis of course. I remember seeing her VISA commercial and slightly spazzing out! My mom was like.... 'who he hell is she?' :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

I would love to see Nikis face if Madonna would play GMAYL and said "here's the new single"

I've always heard Niki's voice when listening to "I'm Addicted" I think her powerful voice would really amplify the chorus of that song

she looks great! I wish when M had special events or one of performances or whatever that Donna & Nikki would come back... but that would be spitting in Nicki 2.0 and Kiley (but not so much) 's faces