Say Something good about Madonna's movies

horn

I watched Evita when I was about 17 and it bored me shirtless but I'm going to buy it on Blu and give it another chance now that its been 5 years since then

She was great in Dangerous Game and Evita.

She really wasn't that bad in Swept Away

I made my bf watch Body of Evidence with me and we enjoyed it, it was entertaining :D nice movie for a lazy friday night.

Guest Xanthium

She cracks me up in Who's That Girl. She was good in Evita, Dangerous Game, ALOTO, Dick Tracy, DSS.

I've only seen DSS, DT and Evita. I have no interest in her acting career. The only good thing about her films is they meant we got extra music from her rather than having to wait years for new studio albums.

Love Who's that girl?

Love Susan.

Scares me in Bloodhounds of Broadway.

Wanted to be her friend when I watched ALOTO.

Perfect character acting as Breathless.

Evita is not my favourite film but that is a DIFFICULT role. She did it very well.

Truth or dare is the greatest documentary of all time.

I consider the WIFLFAG video a short film and I imagine this huge storyline from it. It's so good.

It's like watching a cut from BAT in Blue in the face.

Hot Bitch in four rooms.

Want a whole film about her character in Girl 6.

I love her voice in Shadows and Fog.

Snake eyes is her most credible performance of course.

I haven't seen Shanghai surprise of NBT from start to finish. I will do.

I like the fantasy scenes in Swept away. The film itself is just 'okay'.

I want to see her in a new film! Something gritty and violent and passionate!

I didn't know she was executive producer on Agent Cody Banks and a TV film with Udo Kier. That's interesting.

I LOVED Evita, and people in the cinema CRIED while she was delivering her Lament. She's great in that film.

I find her so cute in DSS and WTG. I enjoyed ALOTO a lot and found BOE really interesting, didn't find it hilarious as some people say.

I enjoyed TNBT too.

She was such a charismatic character in Desperately seeking Susan and made that role completely her own. Brilliant movie.

She was brilliant in Evita and I still think she should have been nominated for an Oscar for that role.

I did not like Dangerous game but thought her performance was outstanding in that film. She totally nailed that role.

Was cute in both Who's that girl and A league of her own.

Love her cameos in Blue in the face and Girl 6

Looked gorgeous in DT and as the great Quentin Tarantino always says, she gave the best performance of the entire cast in that film. Also looked so feminine and sexy as Breathless.

Truth or Dare - has been imitated often but never even remotely matched as a tour documentary.

I love quite a few of her movies for reasons said above. I mustve seen DSS WTG Evita & TOD over 30 times each. Dangerous game should've been her moment, she was amazing and im fuming that Abel? fucked it up so much. BOE I love for all the wrong reasons. SA I can tolerate, id forget the rest.

Desperately Seeking Susan - Awesome!

Shanghi Surprise - The basket scene was funny, as was falling out the window. I don't remember any of the rest.

Dick Tracy - Great songs and awesome lmovie.

A League of their own - Awesome!

Evita - Awesome (though I admit would've been better with less singing parts).

Dangerous Game - I don't remember any of it.

I've seen worse. :1251:

DSS captures so much of what Madonna was at the time, but also that time period and NY in general, the city was a character of it's own.

And the 'baseball film' is a family favorite in my family.

I love quite a few of her movies for reasons said above. I mustve seen DSS WTG Evita & TOD over 30 times each. Dangerous game should've been her moment, she was amazing and im fuming that Abel? fucked it up so much. BOE I love for all the wrong reasons. SA I can tolerate, id forget the rest.

barney darling, you can watch that 2 hours for 30 times?! :shock:

What about LOTR?

Shes a great actress but shes been in some horrible films.

A Lot of good too:

DSS, WTG, IBWM, DT, ALOTO, BOE, SY, E, SA

are all good performances