Your Unpopular Madonna Opinions

Guest Lum

I'm not saying it's smart or right, I'm just saying it's someone's valid opinion and it doesn't make them any more "messed up" for thinking it than it does you for thinking the opposite. And I can't imagine anyone is sitting around all day and critiquing her appearance...They took the time to make a post (like we ALL do), it is what it is.

I don't think anyone on here is saying you can not express your thoughts or opinion but when your opinion is as ugly and as cruel as that you should just keep it to yourself .

And god forbid that someone should defend Madonna's children on HER bloody forum !

Mercy's a little girl and deserves to be treated respectfully and kindly as you would want for any innocent child. Don't be a vapid faggot with the whole everyone in Madonna's life is fair game especially a her children they're not--not even the oldest one.

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm not saying it's smart or right, I'm just saying it's someone's valid opinion and it doesn't make them any more "messed up" for thinking it than it does you for thinking the opposite. And I can't imagine anyone is sitting around all day and critiquing her appearance...They took the time to make a post (like we ALL do), it is what it is.

No one on here is saying that they cant have an opinion, as this is a forum. But there should also be limits as to what people say. Not just on this forum but everywhere you go. Where would the line be drawn? Would it be okay for someone to be homophobic, or racist, just because it is their opinion? I hope not.

Guest bluejean

I sort of agree with tomwiggznatcher.

It's not really nice to call ANYONE ugly.

And I'm sure if Gaga had a child people would be going on and on about how ugly she is. And that would be quite okay.

Guest Rachelle of London

It's not really nice to call ANYONE ugly. Considering Mercy, Madonna or anyone that knows them isn't going to read this how is it any worse than people calling Gaga ugly? People stop having feelings once they grow up?

Lady Gaga is an entertainer that chose to become famous. With fame comes criticism., Lady Gaga dresses up as a clown to provoke a reaction, that is part of her brand. Madonna's 7 year old child doesn't.

It's not really nice to call ANYONE ugly.

And I'm sure if Gaga had a child people would be going on and on about how ugly she is. And that would be quite okay.

Gaga is an adult who put herself out there to be judged. You can't say the same yet for little Mercy.

Guest bluejean

Lady Gaga is an entertainer that chose to become famous. With fame comes criticism., Lady Gaga dresses up as a clown to provoke a reaction, that is part of her brand. Madonna's 7 year old child doesn't.

Well I don't really agree with the concept that celebrities choose to be ridiculed. How is being called "ugly" part of her brand?

Personally it never occurred to me that Mercy was "ugly" but I find it hypocritical for people to freak out if they are also in other threads calling so and so fat or ugly.

Guest bluejean

Gaga is an adult who put herself out there to be judged. You can't say the same yet for little Mercy.

I agree it's mean and it's not a level I even think on, plus she isn't ugly anyway. However, like I said, it's hypocritical for people to freak out when they're saying similar things about Gaga and the like imo.

I do wonder at what age it becomes okay for people to critique her looks? 18? 21?

Guest Rachelle of London

Well I don't really agree with the concept that celebrities choose to be ridiculed. How is being called "ugly" part of her brand?

Personally it never occurred to me that Mercy was "ugly" but I find it hypocritical for people to freak out if they are also in other threads calling so and so fat or ugly.

Lady Gaga has built her whole brand on being ridiculed...no one dresses up likw this and expects no one to ridicule them

lady-gaga-kermit.jpg

Also the downside of fame is ridicule and judgement, anyone going into the entertainment industry knows that. C'mon!

Guest bluejean

Lady Gaga has built her whole brand on being ridiculed...no one dresses up likw this and expects no one to ridicule them

lady-gaga-kermit.jpg

Also the downside of fame is ridicule and judgement, anyone going into the entertainment industry knows that. C'mon!

Just because they know that it doesn't mean it's okay for people to ridicule them. Sorry I just don't see much difference, it's not like someone is running up to mercy on the street and yelling it at her. I find people's reactions melodramatic and that is not to say I agree with the person who called her ugly. It was a stupid thing to even think of.

But unfortunately Madonna's children are going to experience the pit falls of fame when they get older NOT by choice. I am not sure how your theory of "famous people out themselves up for ridicule" will apply then.

If I said something bad about Rocco or Lourdes would that be as bad? They have willingly appeared in the spotlight afterall, no different to Gaga surely?

This thread was destined for failure from day one, please someone close it...

I'll just say that it's simply not ok to judge or call names on children based on looks. I for one always avoid to do that, not only with children but with grownups too... even with Gaga... I'ts just not cute. But I accept people doing that because in the end of the day, these are celebrities and they are subject of peoples judgements all the time. But they can take it, they are adults. Children on the other hand should not be subject to that... Even if they are indeed "ugly" you don't have to say it. It's unnecessary.

Beauty's where you find it.

Guest bluejean

This thread was destined for failure from day one, please someone close it...

I'll just say that it's simply not ok to judge or call names on children based on looks. I for one always avoid to do that, not only with children but with grownups too... even with Gaga... I'ts just not cute. But I accept people doing that because in the end of the day, these are celebrities and they are subject of peoples judgements all the time. But they can take it, they are adults. Children on the other hand should not be subject to that... Even if they are indeed "ugly" you don't have to say it. It's unnecessary.

Beauty's where you find it.

Do you think Mercy is reading this board? :D