Your Unpopular Madonna Opinions

Guest Lum

Guest Rachelle of London

I personally dont see how anyone can look at a child who is always smiling, full of energy and radiates so much happiness and call them "ugly" I dunno...maybe I'm weird

I personally dont see how anyone can look at a child who is always smiling, full of energy and radiates so much happiness and call them "ugly" I dunno...maybe I'm weird

They're judging her based on their personal preferences.

Guest Rachelle of London

They're judging her based on their personal preferences.

personal preferences of a child! I give up

It would be unpopular to say that i love her voice and think she's a great singer?...love her versatility...either when she's whispering words in Where life begins or cherishing like in Inside of me or screaming with falsetto in Ray of Light... I just adore her...I think she's an underrated vocalist.

I adore Madonna's voice!

Guest Rachelle of London

Am I the only one that dislikes the inclusion of GI2M in Celebration, it sounds off to me. I just find it distracting, I preferred it before

I love this forum. I really do. But when someone calls an innocent 7 year old ( who would probably have died if Madonna hadn't adopted her ) UGLY I just think....gosh why do I even bother.

Really really uncalled for and pathetic. This is a thread about UNPOPULAR OPINIONS on MADONNA/her work. Not a thread to bash her or especially her children!

There's always someone to ruin it.

It would be unpopular to say that i love her voice and think she's a great singer?...love her versatility...either when she's whispering words in Where life begins or cherishing like in Inside of me or screaming with falsetto in Ray of Light... I just adore her...I think she's an underrated vocalist.

Totally! Maybe not on a Madonna forum so much, but in the media generally. Even people who will give her music good reviews will make some negative comment about her voice.

Now how about changing it back to normal before someone loses an eye. Or before Gugu decides to have a special font too to signify how special he is

I don't need a special font for that. P.S good choice Hector because that's just crazy.

Calling a little girl ugly on a public forum is just plain nasty, horrible and disgusting. Mercy is a gorgeous little girl but even is she was ugly, to even think of posting it is disgraceful. So glad that people have more dignity and kindness and don't accept that rubbish.

I think Madonna's kids are great ! Love all of them.

Ok back to unpopular opinion .. I thought Live To Tell was total shit and that it would bomb .

I also thought that AL ( The single )was so unique and that it would change music

forever .

- Hard Candy wasn't ahead of its time

Lol. But was it avant garde?

I don't agree or disagree because frankly I don't care about or pay attention to her kids, but how do you figure it's okay to think a child is cute but it's not okay to think a child is ugly? That's just silly. It's not like anyone is running into her on the streets and calling her names. It's an unpopular opinion on a message forum. What kind of logic is that anyways? Unless it's a positive opinion don't share it? Well, you're in the wrong thread then lol. Sorry but, children are people. People can be attractive or ugly. Most of you surely have no problems ripping Honey Boo Boo to shreds, but god forbid someone makes fun of one of Madonna's children.

I bet Madonna, like most white women with colored babies, CAN NOT do Mercy's hair. Madge better hire a nanny that can cornrow & french-braid cuz she will not have that po' chile walking around with an unkempt afro. That just won't do!

I don't agree or disagree because frankly I don't care about or pay attention to her kids, but how do you figure it's okay to think a child is cute but it's not okay to think a child is ugly? That's just silly. It's not like anyone is running into her on the streets and calling her names. It's an unpopular opinion on a message forum. What kind of logic is that anyways? Unless it's a positive opinion don't share it? Well, you're in the wrong thread then lol. Sorry but, children are people. People can be attractive or ugly. Most of you surely have no problems ripping Honey Boo Boo to shreds, but god forbid someone makes fun of one of Madonna's children.

Oh shut up. She's a damn child, and it has nothing to do with madonna as an artist. It's pointless to bring up and fucking STUPID. Stop trying to defend it. These are unpopular opinions that are in reference to madonna and madonna ONLY

Guest Rachelle of London

I bet Madonna, like most white women with colored babies, CAN NOT do Mercy's hair. Madge better hire a nanny that can cornrow & french-braid cuz she will not have that po' chile walking around with an unkempt afro. That just won't do!

Hahaha but have you noticed, Mercy's hair is always on point, probably thanks to her nanny. Plus I bet M can cornrow, she used to rock them braids way before she could afford to hire a hairstylist

Oh shut up. She's a damn child, and it has nothing to do with madonna as an artist. It's pointless to bring up and fucking STUPID. Stop trying to defend it. These are unpopular opinions that are in reference to madonna and madonna ONLY

Well that wasn't really my point, but okay. :)

Guest Rachelle of London

anyone that has the time or patience to sit down and critique the looks of children is better off getting a life. Simple! Whether it is Honey Boo Boo, Bobby from Eastenders or one of Madonna's kids.

anyone that has the time or patience to sit down and critique the looks of children is better off getting a life. Simple! Whether it is Honey Boo Boo, Bobby from Eastenders or one of Madonna's kids.

I'm not saying it's smart or right, I'm just saying it's someone's valid opinion and it doesn't make them any more "messed up" for thinking it than it does you for thinking the opposite. And I can't imagine anyone is sitting around all day and critiquing her appearance...They took the time to make a post (like we ALL do), it is what it is.

Edited by tomwiggz