Your Unpopular Madonna Opinions

Guest Lum

Guest PRPapi

Oh lord please no

I'm SO confused!!! :nervous: WHATEVER WILL I DO?!?!? Do I type like this? Or, DO I TYPE LIKE THIS? Or, maybe like THIS? :ass:

• "Love Makes the World Go Round," is a great song
  • "Physical Attraction" is a good song but I think a good minute and a half could have been cut because it runs long for me.
  • Nicki's rap is the only part I like from "IDGA."
  • I thought her reaction to Sinnead O'Connor's stunt on SNL was disappointing and hypocritical. I know it's ancient history, but still...
  • I love "Jump," the song AND the music video.
  • "I'm Gonna Tell You a Secret" is so boring, I've never been able to sit through it all.

Guest PRPapi

Can someone disable the alternate font option?

Wow...I didn't know it was a "thing" to be hating on fonts. :dazed: Surely, there are more important things to stress about. (It's like the whole hydrangeas debacle in reverse! LOL!)

560x350_Madonna-Hydrangeas-Sorry.jpg

Wow...I didn't know it was a "thing" to be hating on fonts. :dazed: Surely, there are more important things to stress about. (It's like the whole hydrangeas debacle in reverse! LOL!)

560x350_Madonna-Hydrangeas-Sorry.jpg

people were upset when i centered my posts, lol.

Guest PRPapi

people were upset when i centered my posts, lol.

Center your posts?!? That's UNFATHOMABLE!!! How very, very DARE you!

how.jpg

Alright, cool. I'm not alone, then, Luv. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Guest Rachelle of London

1. I love the cheeks. I'd rather have her turn out to be like Cher, plastic wise then have her all wrinkled up.

2. Mercy is ugly

a 7 year old child.

It would be unpopular to say that i love her voice and think she's a great singer?...love her versatility...either when she's whispering words in Where life begins or cherishing like in Inside of me or screaming with falsetto in Ray of Light... I just adore her...I think she's an underrated vocalist.

1. I love the cheeks. I'd rather have her turn out to be like Cher, plastic wise then have her all wrinkled up.

2. Mercy is ugly

Ban please :(

Now how about changing it back to normal before someone loses an eye. Or before Gugu decides to have a special font too to signify how special he is

:lol:

2. Mercy is ugly

Don't attack that little girl for a goofy thread. Madonna rescued her from a life of unbearable hardship and some internet fag has the audacity to shit on her because she hasn't grown into her model look yet -- be nice.

Guest Rachelle of London

We were all thinking it.

speak for yourself, I think she's a gorgeous little girl with the most amazing smile.

Who's worried about it? How is it any different than all of you gushing for years about how pretty Lola was as a child? You don't have to be negative to be superficial. <Madonna snapping fingers in Rhythm Nation outfit.>

Who's worried about it? How is it any different than all of you gushing for years about how pretty Lola was as a child? You don't have to be negative to be superficial. <Madonna snapping fingers in Rhythm Nation outfit.>

Madonna gave birth to a little Madonna of course we're going to gush. We think Madonna's cute too.