Music - What It Feels Like For A Girl

American Life - American Life

Confessions on a Dance Floor- Jump

MDNA - GMAYL & Turn Up The Radio & Superstar

Madonna- Great five singles

LAV- Good singles for possibly the album I like the least from her

True Blue-good singles, but should have released WTP as well

Like A Prayer- great and interesting choices for singles

Erotica- Some really interesting singles choices, but probably should not have released Bye Bye Baby

Bedtime Stories- Great diverse singles

Something To Remember- Good singles, but could have been much better. It feels like I'm the only person who likes OMC.

Evita- Probably Another Suitcase in the Hall

ROL- Great singles, but there were more songs on the album that could have been singles

Music- WIFLFAG was a good track, but there were better single choices

American Life- Great single choices, but they were very controversial for fans

Confessions- Great single choices, but I always felt Forbidden Love could have been the 5th single

HC- Descent choices, but TBGO and even Dance 2Night could have been hit singles

MDNA- GMAYL should not have existed & GGW should not have been a single. Better single choices were on the album. TUTR might have been a bigger hit if it was released a few years ago.

Releasing stuff like Bedtime Story is exactly what she should do!

It's the equivalent of releasing Gang Bang 4 MDNA.

Instead we get crap like GMAYL/GGW & TUTR.

Sorry horn, I know u r a chart-esque stepford wive but Drowned World got people 2 buy the album,

which is exactly what a single should do.. :fag:

Up until the last decade, I've generally liked her single choices. I always thought she had a good intuition on that. Don't know what the fuck happened. LOL

Turn Up The Radio

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Revolver

Celebration

4 Minutes

Sorry

American Life

American Pie

Nothing Really Matters

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Dear Jessie

I wouldn't have released Dear Jessie, Another Suitcase In Another Hall, American Pie, American Life, Love Profusion, Miles Away and that's all

American Pie SHOULD have been released!!!!

It could have been a top 5, heck maybe even #1!

Releasing stuff like Bedtime Story is exactly what she should do!

It's the equivalent of releasing Gang Bang 4 MDNA.

Instead we get crap like GMAYL/GGW & TUTR.

Sorry horn, I know u r a chart-esque stepford wive but Drowned World got people 2 buy the album,

which is exactly what a single should do.. :fag:

Love Don't Live Here Anymore >:(

Gimme all your luvin', girl gone wild, turn up the radio, superstar should not even exist.

American Pie

All Evita singles after "DCFMA"

The power of goodbye

take a bow

one more chance

bad girl (not single material)

true blue

love don't live her anymore 1996

Sorry

revolver

Ban please! >:(

It always shocks me that we disagree in songs like Angel or True Blue or Hollywood or Jump!!!! Pure Madonna tracks!

I would ERASE from Madonna's single career

- Hanky Panky (I ADORE the song, but really???? it was embarassing listening to it in the radios back then, when she could have released Something to Remember or had included another bombastic dance track like Vogue)

- One More Chance (it make so little sense in every way)

- Another Suitcase (please, instead of Buenos Aires????)

- American Pie (just to promote the turd of a film)

- Nothing Fails (once again, I love the song, but it made little sense back then as single, with power tracks like NKM)

- Miles Away (no comment)

- Everything off MDNA

- Hanky Panky (I ADORE the song, but really???? it was embarassing listening to it in the radios back then, when she could have released Something to Remember or had included another bombastic dance track like Vogue)

I just like things a little rough

And you better NOT disagree! :americanlife:

'cos I don't like a big softie

I like someone mean and bossy!

Pure pure pure Madonna track!

- Another Suitcase (please, instead of Buenos Aires????)

Yes! It's a much better tune that BA.

- American Pie (just to promote the turd of a film)

Like it or not, it's one of the worldwide monster hit.

Oh, i love love love ASIAW, but as a single it's a bit weird. The same with American Pie. I like both songs a lot!

And yes, it was such a incredible hit back then! I was suprised.

like a prayer: dear jessie

mdna: all 3 singles

others: gambler, spotlight, hanky panky, rescue me, one more chance, love don't live here anymore, another suitcase in another hall

She most certainly should have released the lesser radio-friendly tracks- i.e. "Oh Father," "Bad Girl," "Bedtime Story," "Human Nature"- we wouldn't have gotten those breathtaking videos otherwise, as she was not going to bother to film videos for them, otherwise.

She most certainly should have released the lesser radio-friendly tracks- i.e. "Oh Father," "Bad Girl," "Bedtime Story," "Human Nature"- we wouldn't have gotten those breathtaking videos otherwise, as she was not going to bother videos for them, otherwise.

That's probably true, but not necessarily. She released videos for "I Want You," "Fever," and Drowned World." "Bad Girl" and "Bedtime Story" in particular had a good chance of having videos even if they weren't A-sides or U.S. singles.

^IWY was a Marvin Gaye tribute that she tacked onto STR. "Fever" and DW/SFL were non-U.S. singles. If OF, BG, BS and HN weren't singles in any major territory, she more than likely would not have filmed videos for them.

like a prayer: dear jessie

mdna: all 3 singles

others: gambler, spotlight, hanky panky, rescue me, one more chance, love don't live here anymore, another suitcase in another hall

Another suitcase in another HELL :lmao:

dear jessie, i can't believe she recorded that piece of shit, then actually released it!!

when i was a kid, i had the LAP album on in the car with my parents, and that stupid song came on! i wanted to jump out of the goddamn window, was mortified

JUST BASED OFF WHAT WAS NOT A HIT AND A GOOD SONG

Madonna - Borderline, I really don't like this song that much

Like a Virgin - the singles chosen were the only good ones on that album

True Blue - perfect.

Like a Prayer - Dear Jessie (as much as I love that song)

Erotica - Bye Bye Baby

Bedtime Stories - perfect.

Ray of Light - perfect.

Music - What It Feels Like for a Girl

American Life - Nothing Fails

Confessions on a Dance Floor - Jump

Hard Candy - Miles Away

MDNA - Turn up the radio

I'm always surprised by the dislike for WIFLFAG. Is it just because II didn't get a release?

WIFLFAG was always an obvious single choice for me. I could see Amazing as a fourth single but never II - it's always sounded a bit gimmicky and hokey to me.

The only single release of hers that is truly pointless to me is Love Don't Live Here Anymore in 1996. I mean WHY?? Forbidden Love would've seemed like the obvious choice if they were going to release a single.

Although she is gorgeous in the video.

I'm always surprised by the dislike for WIFLFAG. Is it just because II didn't get a release?

WIFLFAG was always an obvious single choice for me. I could see Amazing as a fourth single but never II - it's always sounded a bit gimmicky and hokey to me.

I'm in the Amazing camp, so it's not because of II (though I love that track). WIFLFAG is just a boring-ass song, in relative terms compared to her other singles at the time. I think it was a good choice for a single though.

To answer LUV's question, I like the remix, but it was silly to use it for the video. They just screwed up the promo for the album starting with that and it never recovered.

WIFLFAG is one of her best singles. Shame she does not perform this very much. The video remix is cool too. And when was the last time M munch on french fries after that one?