Shouldn't been a single

horn

do u guys prefer the video version of what i feels like a girl or u just dont like the song at all? i think the video version is dope tbh

I much prefer the video version. I hate the album version with that awful guitar all the way through. This should never have been a single. I know the first two may cause a meltdown but, from a UK perspective, I don't think they should've been released. Burning Up wasn't anyway but got released everywhere else. Some of the weaker singles, I'm still happy were released, I just think they could have been promoted better.

Everybody

Burning Up

Angel

Dear Jessie

Take A Bow

You Must Love Me

Another Suitcase

The Power of Goodbye

WIFLFAG

American Pie

Hey You

Imagine

Hollywood (although I liked the remixes)

Get Together

Girl Gone Wild

Turn Up The Radio

WIFLFAG is one of her best singles. Shame she does not perform this very much.

:lol: she's only sung it once and even then she thought it needed to be sung in Spanish!

dear jessie, i can't believe she recorded that piece of shit, then actually released it!!

when i was a kid, i had the LAP album on in the car with my parents, and that stupid song came on! i wanted to jump out of the goddamn window, was mortified

:manson:

MistaChrisphoha.... I imply you were born AFTER LAP was released? I say this because back then the 60s and the Beatles songs were incredibly trendy and the song, so psycholdelic, was a fine moment. And still is, i think. Maybe listening to the album right now makes you feel the song is so bad!

I think I can understand most Madonna single releases apart from > Give Me All Your Luvin', Turn Up The Radio and Superstar

But I think its mainly because I'm still seething over Love Spent and Beautiful Killer not being a single despite being the obvious stand out best singles.

MistaChrisphoha.... I imply you were born AFTER LAP was released? I say this because back then the 60s and the Beatles songs were incredibly trendy and the song, so psycholdelic, was a fine moment. And still is, i think. Maybe listening to the album right now makes you feel the song is so bad!

Exactly. LAP was filled with rock/soul influences from the 60s and 70s, so "Dear Jessie" made perfect sense. And honestly, I'll take that over some of her other cheesy "kid" songs like "Little Star" and "Little Girl."

Guest bluejean

Dear Jessie

One More Chance

Love Don't Live Here Anymore

Drowned World

American Pie

American Life

Me Against The Music

Love Profusion

Give Me All Your Luvin

Guest bluejean

:lol: she's only sung it once and even then she thought it needed to be sung in Spanish!

Don't forget she sang it on the promo tour

And I do believe it will come back. It's a great song and I'm sure she loves it. She wrote it about her pregnancy with Rocco