Shoulda been a single

Bill

I like fucking in every position. Me standing up and you bending, you on your back, on your stomach, sideways. Your legs open or closed... In fact, "My cock in your ass" SHOULDA been a single.

What about a 12" remix edit featuring acko?

I've always like those featurings with many people coming by, so Whoopiebabe and Acko will have a prominent part of the remix. Another songs that shoulda been a single are "On your hole" "White drops" and "Golden"

Inside of me from Bedtime stories - so beautifully sung and dreamy. Also quite different from other songs you hear.

Time stood still from the The next best thing soundtrack

Impressive Instant from Music

Lovespent and I'm addicted from Mdna. I also love Gang Bang but not sure how it would be received as a single.

Sooner or later and Back in Business from I'm Breathless.

I've always like those featurings with many people coming by, so Whoopiebabe and Acko will have a prominent part of the remix. Another songs that shoulda been a single are "On your hole" "White drops" and "Golden"

Can't wait to play them out

madonna: physical attraction

like a virgin: over and over

true blue: nil

like a prayer: love song

erotica: waiting and where life begins

bedtime stories: survival

ray of light: swim and sky fits heaven

music: runaway lover and i deserve it

american life: n/a

confessions on a dance floor: forbidden love and future lovers

hard candy: devil wouldn't recognise you and dance 2night

mdna: gang bang, i'm addicted and love spent

Ray Of Light - Sky Fits Heaven

Music - Impressive Instant, Gone

American Life - Nothing Fails (Full Proper Single Treatment)

Confessions On A Dance Floor - Forbidden Love

MDNA - Love Spent, Some Girls

The opening line for TBGO es the purest esence of what Madonna has sung since she started with Everybody. It's telling the world, as she summed up in the glorious Spotlight

"don't wait in the corner waiting for your chance, make your own music start your own dance".

Oh, pah pah dah pah pah doh, pah pah pah

madonna physical attraction

like a virgin pretender

true blue wheres the party

like a prayer til death do us part

erotica whys it so hard

bedtime stories forbidden love

ray of light sky fits heaven

music runaway lover

american life gone

confessions on a dance floor how high

hard candy beats goes on

MDNA I dont give a

"She's Not Me" and "Beat Goes On" should have been singles.These songs had major hit potential! Warners and/or Madonna really dropped the ball on this one.

I agree with those of you who chose "Falling Free".That song is gorgeous and really shows off Madonna's vocal ability,in a way that her recent dance singles don't.It's a song that has real *SUBSTANCE* and I think that's what people are looking for.Madonna would have surprised alot of people with this song.

Guest PRPapi

Madonna - Perfect releases in my opinion, too

True Blue - Same

Into the Groove SHOULD have been a single and would've been yet another #1 hit;

True Blue - Again, perfect single choices (the only good songs on the album were chosen);

Like A Prayer - Perfect single choices, again, though not necessarily in the order they were chosen;

Erotica - WAITING!!! The re-mix with Everlast on it is awesome and would've been a hit, IMO;

Bedtime Stories - Forbidden Love and/or Don't Stop (though the latter is a cheesy song, it could've been a hit, IMO);

Ray of Light - F'ing SKIN!! What an awesome song. Can you imagine the video that could've gone along with it? Sigh...;

Music - I Deserve It! Woulda, coulda, shoulda been THE love song of 2000. And, of course, IMPRESSIVE INSTANT!!! What a missed opportunity that was!;

American Life - Intervention could've been a nice, modest hit with a great, heart-warming video to it;

Confessions on a Dance Floor - LET IT WILL BE!!! Every non-fan that hears this song when I play it, instantly LOVES it! It's a great song!;

Hard Candy - BEAT GOES ON! Again, EVERY non-fan that hears this song when I play it instantly loves it and wonders why M didn't release it as a single; and they all have said that they feel it would've been a hit;

MDNA - Madonna, why, oh WHY haven't you released I'm Addicted?!?

The opening line for TBGO es the purest esence of what Madonna has sung since she started with Everybody. It's telling the world, as she summed up in the glorious Spotlight

"don't wait in the corner waiting for your chance, make your own music start your own dance".

Oh, pah pah dah pah pah doh, pah pah pah

And this is why Everybody should've been performed on Sticky and Sweet ;)

Madonna - Perfect releases in my opinion, too

True Blue - Same

Into the Groove SHOULD have been a single and would've been yet another #1 hit;

True Blue - Again, perfect single choices (the only good songs on the album were chosen);

Like A Prayer - Perfect single choices, again, though not necessarily in the order they were chosen;

Erotica - WAITING!!! The re-mix with Everlast on it is awesome and would've been a hit, IMO;

Bedtime Stories - Forbidden Love and/or Don't Stop (though the latter is a cheesy song, it could've been a hit, IMO);

Ray of Light - F'ing SKIN!! What an awesome song. Can you imagine the video that could've gone along with it? Sigh...;

Music - I Deserve It! Woulda, coulda, shoulda been THE love song of 2000. And, of course, IMPRESSIVE INSTANT!!! What a missed opportunity that was!;

American Life - Intervention could've been a nice, modest hit with a great, heart-warming video to it;

Confessions on a Dance Floor - LET IT WILL BE!!! Every non-fan that hears this song when I play it, instantly LOVES it! It's a great song!;

Hard Candy - BEAT GOES ON! Again, EVERY non-fan that hears this song when I play it instantly loves it and wonders why M didn't release it as a single; and they all have said that they feel it would've been a hit;

MDNA - Madonna, why, oh WHY haven't you released I'm Addicted?!?

I played the Paper Face Remix of Let It Will Be at that Ice Cream Shop I was working in when I was living in Florida and people were going crazy dancing tapping their feet etc. Then this guy, who really didn't seem like he was into Madonna or any pop music (he looked rather gangster) showed up and asked me who was singing that song! This was in 2012, actually. Can you believe that??

MDNA

Love Spent

I'm Addicted

Beautiful Killer

Hard Candy

The Beat Goes On

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

Confessions On A Dance Floor

All were single-worthy, minus Push

American Life

Nobody Knows Me

Mother And Father

Music

Impressive Instant

Amazing

Runaway Lover

The Next Best Thing

Time Stood Still

Ray Of Light

Swim

Skin

Sky Fits Heaven

Bedtime Stories

Love Tried To Welcome Me

Sanctuary

Survival

Erotica

they were ok they way they were

Like A Prayer

Til Death Do Us Part

Spanish Eyes

True Blue

Where's The Party

Like A Virgin

Over And Over

Madonna

They were fine

Physical Attraction instead of BU

Where's The Party for YCD

Love Tried To Welcome Me

I Want You

Skin

Impressive Instant

Time Stood Still

Nobody Knows Me

Beat Goes On

I'm Addicted

Masterpiece

Gang Bang

Surefire top 5 hits: Where's the Party, Amazing, and (maybe) Nothing Fails. And MDNA singles should've gone like this: I'm Addicted, Love Spent, and Turn Up the Radio.

MDNA

Love Spent

I'm Addicted

Beautiful Killer

Hard Candy

The Beat Goes On

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

Confessions On A Dance Floor

All were single-worthy, minus Push (I'm just going to ignore the Push shade...)

American Life

Nobody Knows Me

Mother And Father

Music

Impressive Instant

Amazing

Runaway Lover

The Next Best Thing

Time Stood Still

Ray Of Light

Swim

Skin