Fillers

Guest Pud Whacker

Once I was listening to the LAV album and a friend of mine asked me it that was Madonna and said it was awful. I replied "No, that's Cyndi Lauper."

:lmao:

I still don't know what happened because the first album sounds so fresh and fun. I don't care if it sold 20 million copies, this album is almost as cheap and boring as HC.

FYI: GGW is not for basic bitches. :confessions:

Once I was listening to the LAV album and a friend of mine asked me it that was Madonna and said it was awful. I replied "No, that's Cyndi Lauper."

:lmao:

I still don't know what happened because the first album sounds so fresh and fun. I don't care if it sold 20 million copies, this album is almost as cheap and boring as HC.

FYI: GGW is not for basic bitches. :confessions:

You're disgusting.

Ur right, It's 4 Bendy Fairies in tight sleeveless T-shirts holding a Bacardi Breezer.

Indeed. I mean, we've all seen the Youtube "tributes" and "cover versions". :nocomment::lmao:

I love Pretender with a passion. Always amazes me how many Madonna fans seem to hate it. I think that Pretender and Stay both could have been smash hits. I also love the way she sings Pretender and let's face it, who does not sing along to the whole "you lied" section followed by I know all about your kind. Classic pop song.

Agreed love both songs. Pretender is one oft favorite 80s songs

Guest Rachelle of London

The whole of LAV is perfect...the worst song on there is Material Girl! Shoo Bee Doo is BRILL

Preach! Like A Virgin and Material Girl are trash.

Like a Virgin and Material Girl are two of her most recognized songs. But for some reason, they're the ones mocked the most. :lmao:

I never really got into Pretender, but whenever it comes I end up singing along!!!!! And yes, those b-sides in singles where so great back then! You had the instrumental, or the accoustic, or a new song... instead of 7 minutes remixes that go nowhere.

Well, and remember those times that we ALWAYS had either Think of Me or Ain't no big deal as b-side? hahaha, so Madonna (oh, so clever) had half the profits of the sales from the singles?

I Know It was so essential it was used as a b-side three times in the UK. Maybe they should use it again on the next single.

Shoo Bee Doo was so cringeworthy. :angry:

I love Shoo Bee Doo! I think it's a really good corny song. I love the line 'Come here, baby, ooh!'. And, I prefer Pretender to Over and Over which is my least favourite track on the album.

I Know It shoud have been replaced with M's full version of Sidewalk Talk. I much prefer Think of Me to it. That cheesy synth all over it is the worst. Too uptempo for the rest of the album.

The only filler tracks that I have rarely listened to from Madonna are from LAV and TB. I can't believe that I almost enjoy listening to every song that she has released on most of her albums :excl: