Madonna Song on "The Voice"

HolidayGuy

I must admit, considering Madonna's musical status and back catalogue, you rarely hear any of her songs performed on these kind of shows. I wonder why that is? I wonder if people just go for the songs that show of their vocal ranges so go with Mooriah or Beyonce tracks or they go with 'now' artists?

PS: Holidayguy, take the s off the https in the url. That should fix it.

I always feel Madonna songs are like Abba songs.

Only she/they can sing it right. Everyone else always sounds crap

haha the judges they have are so odd! haha

I'd take JESSIE J, SIR TOM JONES, WILL.I.AM AND THE GUY FROM THE SCRIPT OVER ADAM LATRINE, SHEGOAT AND CO.

jonski- the "Full Editor" isn't working in general, and no "Insert Image" is appearing for me.

Anyhow... madom- auditions are another matter. Someone did LAV in Auditions, and one girl even did "Hanky Panky" at one point. :)

And, of course, M's people must have given idol permission to perform her tracks on the live shows, as last season, the girls did a medley of "Borderline," "Like a Prayer" and "Express Yourself," and this season, there was that duet of LAP.

On U.S. X Factor, that one male contestant did no justice to "Crazy For You."

haha the judges they have are so odd! haha

Yes indeed, they probably don't have a big budget.

Nice to see a Madonna classic featured in the highest rated show in the USA right now.

Yes indeed, they probably don't have a big budget.

Nice to see a Madonna classic featured in the highest rated show in the USA right now.

A Madonna classic sang like its on Glee or High school musical. GO U S A! :dead: I'm embarrassed for you.