She's soooooooooo beautiful!!!

Bill

Her final pre-surgery public appearance, wasn't it? Beautiful!

I actually think she had something done already there.

Check her interview on Letterman in 2007...it was around that time, one of her last few appearances with her "natural" face. (we know she used botox before but nothing major until this point)

BTW, that Ray Of Light picture posted before...it's my favourite Madonna picture EVER! Don't ask me why! xD

She was gorgeous that night. And I know we should stop harping on the cheek injections, but soon after this is when she started getting shit done, and I have to ask.....WHY!!!!!!!!?????? Nothing needed to be done yet.

And I have posted this many times before, but to me this is the most beautiful/natural looking shot of her ever taken. She really does look like a woman who has been enlightened and struck by a ray of light. Someone who is finally in peaceful state of mind. Perfection.

6d8b0d66-b63d-43c1-98f3-c15e8f2766f2_zpscb664308.jpg

The song isn't about being struck by a ray of light. :dead:

1095325697.Es.1.jpg

MOAR!!!!

I'm not on my computer but I love the photos from the confessions era shoot of her laying on the horse. Beautiful?

Also that vampire look with the dark hair, what era/event was that from? She looks hot. M would play a vampire magnificently.

The song isn't about being struck by a ray of light. :dead:

I wasnt talking about the song in a literal sense you dumb fuck.

I was using the title to relate to that era.

God you are a fucking moron.

But coming from someone who insists Christianity is a polytheistic religion, what more should I expect?

"Uhhhh duh....Jesus was the God on earth and there was another God in heaven...Uhhhh duh."

Please ignore my posts from now on. You reek of rotten eggs.

Oh yes. Without a doubt. Probably the most stunning she ever looked in a video.

:thumbsup:

hqdefault.jpg

She really is too gorgeous for words in that video, possibly my favourite one

27475151.png