The best looking Madonna Doll ever!

kingvirtue

Holy moly! The best Madonna doll I have ever seen!!!!

Madonna doll

Apparently they are using the head from the Dick Tracy doll. These are stunning (and I usually don't care about these homemade dolls).

Wow!

That must be the same guy who's done other Madonna dolls- there was one on ebay depicting "Material Girl" that was very well done.

And, yah- Mat. Guy, that one doesn't really look like M. :laugh:

these dolls are kinda creepy. freak. me. out.
That must be the same guy who's done other Madonna dolls- there was one on ebay depicting "Material Girl" that was very well done. And, yah- Mat. Guy, that one doesn't really look like M. :laugh:

But thats why I like it! It just resembles her. The other ones trying too hard to be exactly like her are creepy!

The one of Like A Prayer is amazing. I love dolls. Granted I owned quite a bit of them when I was younger but I wouldn't mind owning a few now. Especially if they are made artistically. I find it funny that some people are so creeped out by dolls.

The one of Like A Prayer is amazing. I love dolls. Granted I owned quite a bit of them when I was younger but I wouldn't mind owning a few now. Especially if they are made artistically. I find it funny that some people are so creeped out by dolls.

Same here. I have a collection of porcelain dolls that include Marilyn Monroe, Gene Tierney, Scarlett O'hara, Kate Winslet in Titanic and Shirley Temple. Also theme dolls such as Rapunzel, Cinderella, and the Snow Queen. One of the funniest things I have heard is one of my brother's friends informing me that the glamorous dolls were so sexy. Just not the word I would use to describe dolls !

The like a prayer one looks just like Madonna. I understand people being freaked out by dolls though as I am freaked out by some ventriloquist dummies.

^ Love the others too jazzyjan but there is a Kate Winslet doll from Titanic?? I would love to have that!

Alright there are some dolls that I would never buy. I just thought of a line I would never buy.

I'm not talking about Madame Alexander dolls because they are well made but I do wish they made them smile. Do you own any Madame Alexander? I wonder if they have a Madonna?

If you scroll through the pics, you'll see the other ones this guy dos. Most of them are real good- to me, dolls should look as close to the inspiration as possible, and not just resemble.

The MG one isn't the best I've seen, and it wasn't the one I was thinking of. There was a thread on it some time back, and I can't find it in Google images.