One Thing Before Completion

erotica blu

I think some kind of Memoir would be nice. I enjoyed reading her Evita dairy in Vanity Fair very much .

+ Blonde Ambition + Reinvention Tour DVDs.

I'd love an autobiography too...one where she is completely honest about all the shit. Of course, she has kids so you know it will be soft-serve to a degree.

I want to touch her hand. I was inches away during MDNA, but some rude, fat guy pushed me away. Ugh.

Somebody stuck some big fat man in the front row who sat there and give me dirty looks all night long.

What about she never retires? :)

+1

We all know she'll go on and on and on :)

Joe Henry on producing a Madonna album: "Don’t think we haven’t talked about it. When she’s ready to make that shift, it’s easily done. I think it’s just a matter of her getting to the point creatively where she is completely at peace with swimming in different water. I believe we’ll get there. And I’ll be terribly excited about it when it happens." http://ultimatemadonna-xavier69.blogspot.mx/2010/07/jey-henry-ms-brother-in-law-on-madonna.html

I want that album before she retires. That's all I ask for.

Joe Henry on producing a Madonna album: "Don’t think we haven’t talked about it. When she’s ready to make that shift, it’s easily done. I think it’s just a matter of her getting to the point creatively where she is completely at peace with swimming in different water. I believe we’ll get there. And I’ll be terribly excited about it when it happens." http://ultimatemadonna-xavier69.blogspot.mx/2010/07/jey-henry-ms-brother-in-law-on-madonna.html

I want that album before she retires. That's all I ask for.

That sounds incredibly exciting to me.

A true greatest hits world tour that would visit every major city in the world including Bangkok ;-) and along its way become the biggest grossing tour of all time!

Guest bluejean

- An autobiography

- I want her to produce her own album herself

- A greatest hits tour

- Several Australian tours

- An autobiography

- I want her to produce her own album herself

- A greatest hits tour

- Several Australian tours

You want all the things that'll never happen.

I also need anniversary editions of all her albums including outtakes, demo versions and nice packaging.

I would also like to see:

Everybody, Physical Attraction, Angel, True Blue, Who's That Girl, Till Death Do Us Part, Spanish Eyes, Cherish, Oh Father, Words, Thief of Hearts, Bad Girl, Rain, Sanctaury, Take a Bow, Secret, Bedtime Story, I'll Remember, TUTBMP, I Want You, You'll See, Skin, Swim, Nothing Really Matters, The Power of Good-Bye, Impressive Instant, Amazing, Intervention, American Life, Hollywood, Love Profusion, I'm So Stupid, Sorry, Get Together and Jump

on tour (again).

How about VT, BA and RIT on DVD or BluRay...IN FULL?!

I hope that all the instrumentals and acapellas of all her songs would leak eventually...as well as all her unreleased stuff, including tour studio versions.

Another #1 single. But I guess that's not really "from" her.

I would say an underground-sounding album where she obviously doesn't care about scoring a hit. That sort of contradicts wanting another #1 single, but I think she might be surprised to find she has another big success when she stops trying so hard.

I also want a b-sides collection, more ballads, a collaboration with Michel Gondry, and a reunion with Patrick Leonard. But that's asking a lot.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't really see AL as an "experimental" album- it was an extension of what she did on Music, really. But, she's done "experimental" tracks, like "Mer Girl," "Paradise,"' etc.

If she never got an Oscar nod before, unlikely to happen now, even if she composed one of the greatest soundtrack songs of all time.

I would be happy with just one more great album and tour in the next year or two. I love and admire most of her discography, so it would suck if she would release really bad albums and tours as she gets older.

Releasing all the tours on DVD with her doing audio commentaries on them. Also that she comes to Australia again to do a billion dates like P!nk does here.

Yes, please yes. She has to come to Australia

Great to have a wonderful new Aussie member on the forum. Keep posting here VeronicaElectronica :thumbsup:

Yes, please yes. She has to come to Australia

Great to have a wonderful new Aussie member on the forum. Keep posting here VeronicaElectronica :thumbsup:

Thank you :thumbsup: and I think it would be nice for her to do an Australasia Tour. Surely she must get sick of the whole NA/Europe thing she's been doing the last 5 tours.