Kelis - Kids unreleased track Madonna supposedly recorded for MDNA

Thank god this song didn't make it. MDNA is a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg album.

It's actually a really short album if take out all the shit songs...(GMAYL, Superstar, B-Day Song) and make Masterpiece and I'm a Sinner bonus tracks... :demonic:

I would defo go into a cardiac! Add Andre 3000 in there and I would be gone! I would need pics/vids of the studio sessions too!

:drama:

MDNA is a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg album.

Not if you listen to my 12-track edition:

MDNA - THE SUEDEHEAD PROJECT

1. Girl Gone Wild

2. Gang Bang

3. I'm Addicted

4. Some Girls

5. Kids

6. Turn up the Radio

7. Beautiful Killer

8. I Don't Give A

9. Love Spent

10. I Fucked Up

11. Masterpiece

12. Falling Free

MDNA - THE SUEDEHEAD PROJECT OUTLINE

W.E. single / 'first' MDNA single: Masterpiece (B-side: "Superstar")

First proper MDNA single: I'm Addicted (B-side: "Give me All Your Luvin'")

Second single: Girl Gone Wild (B-side: "I'm a Sinner")

Third single: Gang Bang (B-side: "Best Friend")

Fourth single: Love Spent (B-side: "Love Spent" acoustic)

See how nicely I planned the single releases - even the B-side choices for each single have considerable thought and significance behind them if you notice.

If Guy Oseary had access to my single planner and track listing in addition to my thoughts for some TP instead of NTP, MDNA would have been her next True Blue!

("B-Day Song" would not exist in this parallel universe.)

:wow::clap:

Guest SecretGarden

I don't like it, it wouldn't suit MDNA.

I think MDNA is great the way it is, the track list just needs to be rearranged, and it could be shortened down to a 10 track album.

I love this song and loved the Kelis album, I will download and add into my Flesh Tone playlist. I would love to hear Madonna's version. Maybe she decided that the "boys and girls... girls and boys" might sound too similar to the "Some Girls" lyrics and decided not to use it. Hopefully we will get a leak....