Madonna Global Mass Hysteria

XXL

[media=]

[/media]

Fucking amazing.

How the HELL can ignorant Little Monsters even act like Gaga comes close to this? They really do have no fucking clue. Bad Kids should be called Dumb Kids. Even when I posted on Gaga Daily and one of these turds would make a comment saying that Gaga has reached the same level of fame as Madonna I would try and shut them down by saying they have no clue. That she hasnt even come close to the level of global hysteria that Madonna created. I dont even like Britney, but I would also say that Gaga hasnt even reached the level of hysteria that Britney at her peak created either. Morons.

And it is amazing that Madonna is one of the few (if not one of the only ones) to reach this level of fame and come out of it sanity intact.

One of a kind.

Thanks XXL for posting this. :clap: Absolutely brilliant and reminds us all of just the level of superstardom Madonna has reached. I doubt there will ever be another music star to match her.

That's amazing...

It reminded me very much of how MJ used to portray himself. Nobody could ever match the level of hysteria like the king and queen.

And I suppose all those M fans had gotten older and they have loads of money to spare that's why M is lording it over as the premier sole female touring artist that commands the highest ticket sales and gross at the box office....

And I suppose all those M fans had gotten older and they have loads of money to spare that's why M is lording it over as the premier sole female touring artist that commands the highest ticket sales and gross at the box office....

Did you see the massive crowds for the Whos That Girl Tour? They have been dishing out the cash since day one.

Look at this level of HYSTERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, comparing this video with the Madonna one really puts into perspective how she is nowhere near the level of fame Madonna had and has.

Madonna video : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MADONNA (crying/fainting)

Gaga video: Yaaas how was it! Your chair is everything!

:lmao:

That's amazing...

It reminded me very much of how MJ used to portray himself. Nobody could ever match the level of hysteria like the king and queen.

Unlike Michael, Madonna never bought into her own hype machine. Thank God. Only crazy people with no life give a Fuck about all that crazy shit. It's lovely seeing happy and involved crowds at her shows/promotional tours but the people who chase her down the street and try to get her used water bottles and chumming gum need mental help.

Madonna causing a scene upon landing at Heathrow Airport for her WTG Tour British leg

Trying to get out of the airport

When I was in the Leicester Square Odeon front row at the premiere of TNBT the atmosphere ash this small pregnant woman walked down and onto the sage was electric, everyone was in awe and going nuts . The energy that night was amazing.

Megastar