Memo to MDNA: please don't work with Daft Punk on next album!

Apples388

No. Not just dance.

None of her 80's albums are "dance" albums, except You Can Dance.

Shes more RnB oriented (Lucky Star) dance pop (Into the Groove) with touch of funk (Physical Attraction), rock (Open Your Heart) and 60's girl pop (True Blue).

When people went to her shows did she or did she not tell them to dance? She has influences from lots of places, that's obvious. I can't believe you're mentioning OYH as a rock song though. Really?

I always wanted her to work with Daft Punk, I love them! I think it might be a little too late now, though...

I think she's going to work with Diplo and the Demolition Crew, if she decides to go Electronic/Dubstep, but I'd prefer an alternative album tbh...

I have to admit that I'd take an album produced by Daft Punk over an album produced by Will.i am, though! :electropop:

Guest Not4Pussies

Diplo is great what he did for major lazer get free is great but I don't think he would work with her. He has dissed her in the past.

I definitely like some of Daft Punk's great tracks, but I don't think it would be a great idea for her to collaborate with them unless maybe for one or two songs. I want her to release more great music if her heart is still into creating good songs, but I hope she does not release new songs & tour mainly just for financial reasons.

Her signature songs are as 'dance' as pop music gets.

Her best known songs Like A Virgin and Like a Prayer are not dance.

Hanky Panky isnt either..its jazz.

Her best known songs Like A Virgin and Like a Prayer are not dance.

Hanky Panky isnt either..its jazz.

HP is NOT Jazz. :lmao: There are also dance remixes of LAV and even LAP. She even remixed LAP with a dance edge on her own tour. Her music is NOT one dimensional so it has many influences but it's core is DANCE.

and La Isla Bonita is latin as is Deeper and Deeper (flamenco).

:lmao:

Secret is laid back rnb as is Take A Bow.

Frozen and ROL are not dance either.

Not to mention her relationships with countless DJs. A long time ago I saw some interview with Felguk, the guys who remixed Celebration and they said she was the only artist telling them how the remix should sound, while most artists don't even know about the remixes of their own songs.

Her heart will always be attached to electronic music and some of you should accept it.

'R&B roots'

Not to mention her relationships with countless DJs. A long time ago I saw some interview with Felguk, the guys who remixed Celebration and they said she was the only artist telling them how the remix should sound, while most artists don't even know about the remixes of their own songs.

Her heart will always be attached to electronic music and some of you should accept it.

'R&B roots'

+1

This thread is a mess. She just won 2 awards as a dance artist and here we are trying to prove she isn't a dance artist. :lmao:

'R&B roots'

I know! Mess!

One thing that's really interesting about "Get Lucky" is that it features *two* producers who worked with Madonna in the past: Nile Rodgers (Like A Virgin) and Pharrell (Hard Candy).

@GetUnconscious: Why are you laughing about everything other members posted?

I laugh at the laughable. Mmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Madonna would laugh too.

madonna-100907-a.jpg