Memo to MDNA: please don't work with Daft Punk on next album!

Apples388

CT gave her new contract with Live nation

Anyway , i mean , even for her it must be much better to perform with people knowing her songs and singing along the album tracks so and that only makes the tour more enjoyable for the audience , she needs to promote better (and release better singles...)

I don't think she's all like 'wow they're singing my songs back to me'. I think she's more like 'I really hope my fans have an open mind and understand my vision'. Unfortunately for her, many people just want her to reenact the music videos of her best selling singles with the same look, choreography and sound production. Thank God she does what she wants instead.

• 3 weeks later...

How about a Ray of Light ver 2.0 or EVEN Bedtime Stories 2.0? I don't want to be hearing a vocoder or artificial, pitch-corrected backing vocals. I want to hear some spine-tingling harmonies, sang by REAL PEOPLE. It would be a dream come true if those people involved Nikki and Donna. Leave the electrified vocals for something suitable (Confessions). I also want to hear NEW sounds, no recycled sounds from the year 2003. If she does create R.O.L ver 2.0, I will fucking give birth! Yes, I am a male!!!!!

How about a Ray of Light ver 2.0 or EVEN Bedtime Stories 2.0? I don't want to be hearing a vocoder or artificial, pitch-corrected backing vocals. I want to hear some spine-tingling harmonies, sang by REAL PEOPLE. It would be a dream come true if those people involved Nikki and Donna. Leave the electrified vocals for something suitable (Confessions). I also want to hear NEW sounds, no recycled sounds from the year 2003. If she does create R.O.L ver 2.0, I will fucking give birth! Yes, I am a male!!!!!

I think you have the answers to all your prayers in this video. Whenever you don't like what Madonna does, you watch this video and you stay in the past, while the artist evolves and grows beyond your narrow mind

speaking of Bedtime Stories, please tell me there are more of you who are just LOVE LOVE LOVE the harmonies heard throughout the album? Madonna's voice is already something out of this world and just when it couldn't get any better, she adds those backing harmonies. OMG EAR SEX

I think you have the answers to all your prayers in this video. Whenever you don't like what Madonna does, you watch this video and you stay in the past, while the artist evolves and grows beyond your narrow mind

HAHAHAHAHA are you being serious? Narrow minded? Don't be so stupid. I LOVE EVERYTHING Madonna does. I wasn't complaining, I was just talking about how I would like Madonna's next album to sound like. I feel like MDNA got a little dry towards the end. Especially with "Best Friend". What even made you think that I don't like what Madonna does? I think you are still upset and brain-effed from the previous post where you were all whining about Gaga. Leave that out of here because right now, I'm just focused on the queen and my obsession with Gaga isn't half as big as yours. Please read carefully next time because if anyone is being narrow-minded, it is you. Stop trying to find a reason to fight with me. Please.

Madonnanation is a place full of very clever, witty and incredibly gifted Madonna fans. Most of us have are as clever as Einstein, so please, don't be silly and go away.

OMG LMAO! Just LOOK at YOU. Calm your self and take a cold shower. I am no longer in the mood to fight over the Internet. Have you heard this yet? Listen to this. I'm Madonna and I'm talking about you.