Madonna Talks About her Goddamned Age

Phineaspoe

I wouldn't care of she had but she hasn't. What kind of facelift leaves somebody with jowls and cheek folds?

That's like saying what kind of lift doesn't take you all the way up to the top floor. It's fairly obvious (I would think especially to someone of your knowledge) that there are degrees of severity and you decide whether you want the full Joan Rivers or something that looks more subtle and leaves signs of natural age, and that's how much skin they will excise. In addition, and far more importantly, Madonna has obviously continued to age since the lift -a facelift doesn't last forever. As it happens, when it was first done, it WAS quite tight.

That's like saying what kind of lift doesn't take you all the way up to the top floor. It's fairly obvious (I would think especially to someone of your knowledge) that there are degrees of severity and you decide whether you want the full Joan Rivers or something that looks more subtle and leaves signs of natural age, and that's how much skin they will excise. In addition, and far more importantly, Madonna has obviously continued to age since the lift -a facelift doesn't last forever. As it happens, when it was first done, it WAS quite tight.

So tell me when it was quite tight because I'll use a slew of photographs to show you otherwise.

Check out any photo from 2008, particularly photos during the Sticky and Sweet Tour and you can clearly see her face was very tight and pulled and has very slowly but consistently aged every since. The best examples are the press pictures from the premiere she attended with Guy in 2008 and the pics of her arriving at his birthday party and again at her birthday party that year. You can also check out the candids from the Sticky and Sweet book that Guy Oseary released and lets not forget the infamous photos of Madonna leaving the Kaballah centre during the tour rehearsals where she looked anorexic and botoxed and pulled beyond recognition. Those pics were quite shocking to most of us.

She quite clearly had a facelift in 2007/2008 as she had no jowels or loose skin in sight and gradually as the years have progressed they have slowly started to come back. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with her face because I thought she looked incredible in 2008 and even better in 2009. That period is my favourite Madonna era by far but facewise she looked her absolute best during the Confessions era and again in 2012 which was by far is the best she has looked since she had the work done.