Forbes magazine - ignoring Madonna again

Jazzy Jan

But wasn't this Friedman guy fired at some point? Or was he fired from Fox when they found out about those e-mails between Mariahs manager and him. It's actually a shame that Forbes hired a guy with this kind of reputation. It was actually the Forbes article about MDNAs second week decline (you know, that biggest slump in Billboards history) written by Friedman who made the rounds internationally and got picked up everywhere.

Who cares..., you just know the type of people working at Forbes are white, straight, bores, middle aged men and women who get excited because Tiffany stocks went up by 000.1% and the GAP is having a sale on cashmere cardigans.

Now I really would like to know what THEIR metrics are. They will not explain themselves that's for sure.

The thing is, no one would have questioned their list if it was only politicians and business women (well, Madonna is one and a pretty great one. Forbes itself said so). But by including Gaga and Beyonce in the list and leaving Madonna out they are disqualifying themselves and it makes them look liké fools. Furthermore this is actually a list that says "worldwide". Considering the amount of achievements she has amassed in the last year how can Gaga or Beyonce be there and she isn't. Did they find a cure for AIDS or did they fly to the moon to fight marsians and we somehow missed that? Sorry, but this all doesn't make any sense. Except that they still hold a grudge. And I am sure they still do. The fact that they felt the need to make a statement about Madonna NOT being a billionaire by diminishing her achievements, citing numbers in a way they had any insight knowledge of her personal finances and contracts when it's safe to say they have not, just shows that there is some bad blood. An artcile written by a guy who wrote a glorifying cover story about Justin Bieber and who is allegedly an expert for rappers and their music and businesses. Oh, the irony.

Raider of the lost Ark, so true. I understand that Forbes is garbage and should not care but their moronic lists are commented on in papers, tv etc and discussed. I would not even have blinked an eyelid but for the fact that other pop singers were included. That is just being pathetic and underhand. If other music entertainers were not on the list, would not even comment on it. It is just a slap in the face for Madonna.

Guest Rachelle of London

Does one of ms exes work for Forbes? The only explanation for them being so bitter

When Forbes releases the top celebrity money makers of 2012, she will probably top the list.

how? if they ignore her now, why would they suddenly mention her (unless put her somewhere on a shameful position) on some other list? also i believe they already have a celeb list out and she's not on it..

Guest Pud Whacker

Isn't that the cover that pissed her off

not Glamour? she was supposed to appear at the 'gala' but refused after the airbrushing job of her teeth. (was that the only problem?)

efft1jb9si8h9bit.jpg

Isn't that the cover that pissed her off

yes i thought so too.. someone mentioned a while ago that she doesnt want some magazine to publish "accurate" info about her finances (and be so pretentious about it and say it's accurate without even having talked to her), because she never gave them the info so how would they know anything about her wealth..

but I also heard about some (?) magazine that airbrushed her gap between her teeth and she never worked with them again since

Madonna was also kinda scathing & teasing in that radio interview, where she sorta

implied A. they know shit about her B. She has a lot more :chuckle:

ylqr.jpg

This was the cover. Glamour airbrushed the gap between her teeth out when she specified she did not want that to happen. She was supposed to attend a function for being woman of the year but then chose not to attend. I remember when that happened as I specially kept looking for this issue in the newsagents. Magazines with Madonna on the cover would always sell out so quickly

ylqr.jpg

This was the cover. Glamour airbrushed the gap between her teeth out when she specified she did not want that to happen. She was supposed to attend a function for being woman of the year but then chose not to attend. I remember when that happened as I specially kept looking for this issue in the newsagents. Magazines with Madonna on the cover would always sell out so quickly

Didn't Guy Ritchie have a Tee with image?

they Also explained why she is not a Billionaire

Why Madonna Isn't On The Forbes Billionaires List

There’s a reason Madonna isn’t on our Billionaires list: simply put, she’s not a billionaire.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2013/03/28/why-madonna-isnt-on-the-forbes-billionaires-list/

What is shit about Forbes is that even back in 1990 they put a question mark after her name?????? Knowing she is the smartest business woman. Penis envy.

Does anyone find it very odd that several weeks after news reports anounce Madonna has become billionaire that now Janet Jackson has anounced that she's a billionaire as well?

It's even more odd that they claim it's all revenue from her touring and record sales etc, yet nothing is mentioned that if she is indeed a billionaire it's only because she married one.