Madonna To Present At The Sound Of Change Live Concert

Mat.Guy

article-2334401-1A198D54000005DC-947_634x477.jpgFeeling peckish? Madonna looked as though she was attempting to eat the microphone at one stage in the evening.. lol at the caption from dailymail.. :ohmy:

We could have some fun photo shopping around with this one. :chuckle:

I had no idea this was on today, she looks amazing & her speech was poignant.

Love the way she was dressed, it kinda underscored that this isn't about M the pop star.

& why so cynical!? With these type of events, it don't really matter why people attend...

the idea is that their otherwise hollow consumerism of popular culture is channeled towards

a greater good. At least their energy isn't a total waste...unlike some of u innernetfags. :fag:

THE END.

amen.

She was wonderful and is doing something good.

WHAT HAVE THE CYNICAL FUCKERS CONTRIBUTED TO THE WORLD TODAY?

Using a randomb Swedish guys phone! Sawq Madonna!my phone died! She's amazing! Queen! Everyone loved her

glad you're having a great time!

so jealous you get to see M and B the same night! :wow:

Madonna's speech was just as I'd expected it to be. Shame her appearance didn't last longer, but it was nice she contributed to the cause. Beyonce must have convinced her at the Met Gala

When people say she has no idea what she's talking about and that she doesn't know anything etc, they couldn't be more wrong. Once again she showed everyone just how intelligent she is, and just how much she gets involved in something she believes in. I can't see any reason for anyone to complain about what she's doing. She looks amazing, also. Looks like 2013 won't be so much of a quiet year for Madonna

I often think Madonna is too intelligent for your average audience viewer. Her speeches just seem to go over the top of so many people, they ignore what she says and just pick up on something trivial like the mike stand is wrong. She'd be much better off spouting inane shit like 'Girl power!'. But that's why we love because she's got a brain.

Streamings just finished. Bey was amazeballs!

:yes:

Best performance of the night, by far

969327_10151939358652388_522323113_n.png

I knew something was missing. Hehe. Why didnt she wear the hat during the speech? She's AMAZING!

Oh my god. Everything from the second part of the MDNA Tour till now is pointing to a comeback of a Politcdonna imagery and maybe music. I CANT WAIT for her next album! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Love the way she was dressed, it kinda underscored that this isn't about M the pop star.

& why so cynical!? With these type of events, it don't really matter why people attend...

the idea is that their otherwise hollow consumerism of popular culture is channeled towards

a greater good. At least their energy isn't a total waste...unlike some of u innernetfags. :fag:

THE END.

Love you.

I knew something was missing. Hehe. Why didnt she wear the hat during the speech? She's AMAZING!

Oh my god. Everything from the second part of the MDNA Tour till now is pointing to a comeback of a Politcdonna imagery and maybe music. I CANT WAIT for her next album! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I agree she looks more fashionable with the hat and yea she's starting to get us excited for her next album, can't fucking wait!

THE END.

Love your posts Acko. You are spot on

THE END.

:bow::clap: