Madonna To Present At The Sound Of Change Live Concert

Mat.Guy

I don't think most people in the audience give a rat's ass about another preachy concert. They're there to watch Beyonce and a few others perform. Same with Live Earth, same with Live Eight etc.

And the last thing people want is more preachy Madonna telling them want to do with their lives! They'll just be wondering why she's not singing and ignoring what she says.

If you buy tickets to an event like this, you know it's about a cause and to raise awareness for an issue. Weren't there other speakers and videos on the issue that they were trying to inform people? If you are against hearing any type of statements about issues, then you shouldn't go to a concert that's about trying to raise awareness and money for a cause. It's not like it's a regular concert that is just about entertainment. And she's not telling you how to live your life, she's just asking people to donate money to a good cause.

J.Lo - visually the most interesting performance so far

If you buy tickets to an event like this, you know it's about a cause and to raise awareness for an issue. Weren't there other speakers and videos on the issue that they were trying to inform people? If you are against hearing any type of statements about issues, then you shouldn't go to a concert that's about trying to raise awareness and money for a cause. It's not like it's a regular concert that is just about entertainment.And she's not telling you how to live your life, she's just asking people to donate money to a good cause.

If there is a concert full of top artists, I really don't think it matters what the subject matter is, many people will go just to see a bunch of artists in one venue at the same time. The speeches mean it's time for the beer tent and toilet.

And Madonna turning up but not performing will seem odd.

If there is a concert full of top artists, I really don't think it matters what the subject matter is, many people will go just to see a bunch of artists in one venue at the same time. The speeches mean it's time for the beer tent and toilet.

And Madonna turning up but not performing will seem odd.

yeah but they know she is announced to give a speech.. to present.. beyonce is the headliner of the show.

article-2334401-1A198D54000005DC-947_634x477.jpg

Feeling peckish? Madonna looked as though she was attempting to eat the microphone at one stage in the evening..

lol at the caption from dailymail.. :ohmy:

She's look amazing.

Love the simple, black on her with those fabulous gloves.

And kudos to her, she knows what events like this should be all about. While others would probably wear something outrageous to make it all about themselves, for an event like this, she keeps it classy and stylish with the emphasis on what the event is all about.

Guest Rachelle of London

Using a randomb Swedish guys phone! Sawq Madonna!my phone died! She's amazing! Queen! Everyone loved her

When people say she has no idea what she's talking about and that she doesn't know anything etc, they couldn't be more wrong. Once again she showed everyone just how intelligent she is, and just how much she gets involved in something she believes in. I can't see any reason for anyone to complain about what she's doing. She looks amazing, also. Looks like 2013 won't be so much of a quiet year for Madonna

I had no idea this was on today, she looks amazing & her speech was poignant.

Love the way she was dressed, it kinda underscored that this isn't about M the pop star.

& why so cynical!? With these type of events, it don't really matter why people attend...

the idea is that their otherwise hollow consumerism of popular culture is channeled towards

a greater good. At least their energy isn't a total waste...unlike some of u innernetfags. :fag:

THE END.

Guest Pud Whacker

I had no idea this was on today, she looks amazing & her speech was poignant.

Love the way she was dressed, it kinda underscored that this isn't about M the pop star.

& why so cynical!? With these type of events, it don't really matter why people attend...

the idea is that their otherwise hollow consumerism of popular culture is channeled towards

a greater good. At least their energy isn't a total waste...unlike some of u innernetfags. :fag:

THE END.

:thumbsup:

tumblr_mnqd8x2pcE1r90j2mo1_1280.jpg

:dramatic::wow: American Life 2.0

Oh god yes. I hope she performs some American Life songs on her next tour

Wow, Ellie Goulding sounds quite bad live. Isn't Beyonce supposed to start now, though?

:yes:

:popcorn2:

Yay Beyonce's there! Also, great pic from M. Shows even more how much she needs to change her hair color though, her blonde hair is getting really boring now.