Madonna To Present At The Sound Of Change Live Concert

Mat.Guy

She looked bored. Im sorry, but its the truth.

Bored? Are you kidding?! She looked fiery, she was giving those people a damn good talking to

Bored? Are you kidding?! She looked fiery, she was giving those people a damn good talking to

Im glad you felt that. I hope the people watching felt like you, because I didnt. hehehehe

I liked her outfit though, her bottomless styling for the previous events was getting predictable and Cher-esque. This one was a nice contrast.

Nice to see her! She sounded very passionate. What did people expect her to do or look like? She wasn't going to wear the pantless outfit at event like this. She knows what is appropriate for a given occasion. If she wore something outrageous or did or said something outrageous (no matter how thrilling that would be for us as fans), people would say she was making it all about her and taking away from the cause. So I don't see what else she could have done.

wtf @ you whiners! i really didnt expect this from you guys. have you seen some of the "speeches" before her? girls being silly and laughing while madonna is there giving a serious and inspiring speech that she obviously feels strongly about. you can tell she's informed and knows what's up. I thought it was the only moment I felt inspired to actually do something, while everyone else just did a performance or gave a lame "yeah we should help" speech. she even had the two pakistani women with her! :o if that is not inspiring i dont know what is

but yeah she looked a bit puffy ;p

Guest Pud Whacker

What do you guys mean with puffy? Her body? Her face? Anyway, she looked great.

they mean her face. they think at every new event she has her face plumped up. in theory, her was stuffed like a turkey at the Met Gala, Billboard Music Awards and on the plane over from new york to the UK.

I don't think most people in the audience give a rat's ass about another preachy concert. They're there to watch Beyonce and a few others perform. Same with Live Earth, same with Live Eight etc.

And the last thing people want is more preachy Madonna telling them want to do with their lives! They'll just be wondering why she's not singing and ignoring what she says.

I don't think most people in the audience give a rat's ass about another preachy concert. They're there to watch Beyonce and a few others perform. Same with Live Earth, same with Live Eight etc.

And the last thing people want is more preachy Madonna telling them want to do with their lives! They'll just be wondering why she's not singing and ignoring what she says.

well it IS a chime for change concert and the names aside from madonna and beyonce are not big at all.

I love how she fucking COMMANDED that stadiums attention. There is no other!
Nice to see her! She sounded very passionate. What did people expect her to do or look like? She wasn't going to wear the pantless outfit at event like this. She knows what is appropriate for a given occasion. If she wore something outrageous or did or said something outrageous (no matter how thrilling that would be for us as fans), people would say she was making it all about her and taking away from the cause. So I don't see what else she could have done.
wtf @ you whiners! i really didnt expect this from you guys. have you seen some of the "speeches" before her? girls being silly and laughing while madonna is there giving a serious and inspiring speech that she obviously feels strongly about. you can tell she's informed and knows what's up. I thought it was the only moment I felt inspired to actually do something, while everyone else just did a performance or gave a lame "yeah we should help" speech. she even had the two pakistani women with her! :o if that is not inspiring i dont know what is but yeah she looked a bit puffy ;p

Agree with you all.

Nikki, also sick of giggling girls on stage. This is such an important cause and watching some of the women look like they are giving a speech at a beauty contest is embarrassing.