Madonna To Present At The Sound Of Change Live Concert

Mat.Guy

And let's not pretent that all of you motherfuckers wouldn't change your damn faces beyond recognition if you had the money to spend doing all sorts of crazy shit. You all can say that you wouldn't and how you love yourself just the way you are, but I know you are a lying bitch. :lmao: :lmao:

I just want my nose touched up a bit. Honestly that's all I would change on my face.

Oh I love it too and lol the second one is indeed very reminiscent of a VT moment, first thing I thought too when I saw it. That's what I loved about it and the fact that you can still recognise her original features. Moon face or not

vt_pic12.jpg

There were so many VT moments during MDNA Tour. I can't find a pic right now, but there was a night during the European leg where she had a sort of messy version of the "poof" during the last section of the show. She looked like she just stepped off the set of Desperately Seeking Susan!

And let's not pretent that all of you motherfuckers wouldn't change your damn faces beyond recognition if you had the money to spend doing all sorts of crazy shit. You all can say that you wouldn't and how you love yourself just the way you are, but I know you are a lying bitch. :lmao: :lmao:

I wouldn't change 1 thing about my face.

Men with plastic surgery look like fucking fools. Women tend to make it work MUCH better. It's a feminizing procedure most of the time.

PS. I thought Madonna looked amazing at the event. Her face looked the same as it has the past few years. Maybe the makeup made her "procedures" (whatever they are) look more prominent? Whatever. Who cares. She doesn't look like Share or Michael Jackson so what the fuck are you crying about. Women are mystical creatures that look different every day pretty much. They are face shapeshifters and artists. Facts on a stick.

In all seriousness though. You guys go into the same meltdowns week after week. We're all grown ass men & women here, go out to Pollo Tropical, have something to eat, breathe some fresh air and GET OVER IT.

Listen, I get that many fans don't want to hear people complain about Madonna's face, but when she looked as fucking fantastic as she did two weeks ago at the Billboard Awards and then shows up at another event look like she has a nut allergy and just ate an entire bowl of walnuts, it's like WTF? Yes, it's clear now that these are not permanent procedures and that her face will calm down again, and maybe getting this done regularly is exactly WHY her face looked as good as it did at Billboard, but if that's the case, then WHY get it done right before you have a big public appearance? Do it when you're off the grid and out of the spotlight. I just don't understand what's happening or why. She must know how good she looked two weeks ago. You know Lola's keeping it real and telling her what's up. Why fuck with something that isn't broken?

wtf

• 1 month later...
Guest groovyguy

HUMAIRA: THE DREAM CATCHER by Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy with voiceover by Madonna

The Dream Catcher chronicles the life of a young woman who is fighting to educate girls in her community. Through sheer determination, she has set up a school that now educates over 1200 children, each for one cent a day.

Guest groovyguy

^Chime for Change, the global campaign for girls' and women's empowerment founded by Gucci, has today announced the launch of its storytelling platform, designed to shine a light on stories celebrating and spotlighting courageous girls and women around the world. Through a combination of short films and journalistic content, the powerful stories are centered on the individuals who live them, and aim to inspire conversation and community participation by raising awareness among a global audience.

To mark the launch of the storytelling platform, Chime for Change, led by a founding committee comprised of Gucci Creative Director Frida Giannini, Salma Hayek Pinault and Beyonce Knowles-Carter, has released five original short films, told through the lens of creative filmmakers who have been inspired to share previously untold compelling stories with the world.

The films first premiered earlier this month during The Sound of Change Live concert event on June 1, which gathered together some of the world's most talented artists and renowned activists to raise funds and awareness for girls' and women's empowerment. The films are available to view and download through the www.chimeforchange.orghomepage and on YouTube.