Madonna To Present At The Sound Of Change Live Concert

Mat.Guy

you really think so? When Madonna is not wearing makeup she can look rough at times too. Theres some pics which make me doubt that shes had invasive work done as she looks her age 100%. Also M has access to the best creams and potions which really do make a difference. You can age gracefully without litres of botox being injected into you.

On this note, I think we should also give M some props for how much she didn't care about getting filmed / having her picture taken up close and personal without a SPECK of makeup during tour soundchecks. She puts her bare face right out there lol. Remember the soundcheck in Amsterdam (I think?) when she got down near the crowd and sang Deeper & Deeper with fans doing extreme camera close ups on her? Completely bare, 54 year old face without a care. Do many others her age do that? I don't even do that and I'm neither a celeb nor in my 50s! Obviously she's had stuff done to her face but compared to some, she's not 100% uptight and freaking about looking perfect all the time.

Guest Pud Whacker

The brilliant @LizSmth speaks about #Madonna latest criticism

https://www.facebook...389762877795266

ONE of my Twitter followers asked me about my feelings on how the media seems to focus more on Madonna's face and how she looks rather than her talent.

I think the media and the public are frightfuly unfair about Madonna and have written so over and over. She is judged harshly by everyone who seems to think she should be pandering to them. She is an incredible credible performer. She's not young by rock standards so it is ageism and sexism at its worth. She wont kiss anybody's ass nor should she have to. The Rolling Stones never did. They are worshpped. Over and out⁄ Liz

:thumbsup:

Guest Rachelle of London

On this note, I think we should also give M some props for how much she didn't care about getting filmed / having her picture taken up close and personal without a SPECK of makeup during tour soundchecks. She puts her bare face right out there lol. Remember the soundcheck in Amsterdam (I think?) when she got down near the crowd and sang Deeper & Deeper with fans doing extreme camera close ups on her? Completely bare, 54 year old face without a care. Do many others her age do that? I don't even do that and I'm neither a celeb nor in my 50s! Obviously she's had stuff done to her face but compared to some, she's not 100% uptight and freaking about looking perfect all the time.

I agree! I love how she can go out without a scrap of makeup and just doesnt care. Thats what makes her even more beautiful for me, I posted in the beautiful thread a pic of her from 94 at a basketball match completely bare faced, how many people can go out and know they are gonna get papped without a scrap of makeup. I just think its unfair to compare pics of her sisters without makeup with pics of Madonna fully made up, of course they are not gonna look as good, but all three without makeup dont even look that much different to me.

:clap: :clap: Thank you

For all the criticism she gets over her supposedly bloated face and the supposed pulling she sure has no problem showing herself up close and without make up. One of the reasons is also because the less make up u wear the healthier your skin is going to be over time. Her whole life she rarely has put on any make up at all when going about her daily routines and it's like that to this day, often you see her going around in NY with no make up on, going to K centre etc, and in London it was the same

Some of you are so exaggerating when you talk about surgeries. I think you don't understand the difference between having injections and having your skin pulled back behind your ears. Nobody ever points out that she only started taking a more visible approach to enhancing the gauntness of her face around 50, gauntness resulting from the kind of exercising regime she keeps to this day, when instead there are people that have botox, boob jobs and rhinoplasty before they even turn 30

PrimopianohorrorperMelanieGriffith.jpg

485.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

Chair looks great there!

I am not arguing about whether Cher looks great or not there, she looks fine in fact

I am just bringing that pic as an example of a real plastic surgery result. She was in her early to mid 40s there and if you take a pic of her at 30, so only a decade before, you see a completely different person features wise. Plastic surgery is about destroying the face you had before and having a completely different one in its place, I think we still have to see that with Madonna

you really think so? When Madonna is not wearing makeup she can look rough at times too. Theres some pics which make me doubt that shes had invasive work done as she looks her age 100%. Also M has access to the best creams and potions which really do make a difference. You can age gracefully without litres of botox being injected into you.

article-2006064-0CA93A8900000578-552_468x829.jpg

Daily Mail printed an article saying the women at this event were ridiculous for dressing like whores and that Madonna was the one dressed most appropriately for the event :ohmy:

Daily Mail printed an article saying the women at this event were ridiculous for dressing like whores and that Madonna was the one dressed most appropriately for the event :ohmy:

the XX, are you telling us that the Daily Mail actually printed something positive about Madonna !

shocked.jpg

probably with a very small note no one noticed..

Right. Only after they published online a whole article on her puffy face that has spreaded like fire worldwide. They are responsible for 90% of the negativity she faces in the mainstream press and that's up to that Louise bitch.

I love ur sig, the second pic is so Virgin Tour-esque

Oh I love it too and lol the second one is indeed very reminiscent of a VT moment, first thing I thought too when I saw it. That's what I loved about it and the fact that you can still recognise her original features. Moon face or not

vt_pic12.jpg

paula1.jpg

spl68909_001.jpg

94C25182C34644E144678EC7E9CED8.jpg

And her sisters are technically YOUNGER.

I repeat. You guys don't know shit.

How you think this is a fair comparison I don't know. :lol: Plus, I have two sisters and a brother and we're all aging differently.

How you think this is a fair comparison I don't know. :lol: Plus, I have two sisters and a brother and we're all aging differently.

Yeah it's not really fair. If you gave her sisters the same hair, make-up and wardrobe people as Madonna they could probably look pretty good, but not as good as Madonna, of course.

Yeah it's not really fair. If you gave her sisters the same hair, make-up and wardrobe people as Madonna they could probably look pretty good, but not as good as Madonna, of course.

Totally agree. Hair, make up and lighting. The holy trinity of photography. Madonna was always the gem of the family though.

At least she's not pretending to be against plastic surgery unlike pretty much all of these disgusting Hollywood whores.

HOLLY10.jpg

And let's not pretent that all of you motherfuckers wouldn't change your damn faces beyond recognition if you had the money to spend doing all sorts of crazy shit. You all can say that you wouldn't and how you love yourself just the way you are, but I know you are a lying bitch. :lmao: :lmao: