Madonna To Present At The Sound Of Change Live Concert

Mat.Guy

Am I really the only one who don't see anything wrong with her face? She looks fine to me, just like at the Billboard awards, only with the difference that the daylight doesn't enhance the look of her face.

I was surprised at how good she looked

I just don't get this 5-year discussion on her "puffiness". It obviously changes from one appearance to another and all the seriousness and panic attacks coming from the fans regarding that are really pointless. After seeing her from a few meters distance at the concert last year, I am totally confident that she looks absolutely perfect.

Regarding this particular event, I think she looked great and most importantly, gave a meaningful and clever speech. And it's all that matters.

Guest Pud Whacker

I just don't get this 5-year discussion on her "puffiness". It obviously changes from one appearance to another and all the seriousness and panic attacks coming from the fans regarding that are really pointless. After seeing her from a few meters distance at the concert last year, I am totally confident that she looks absolutely perfect.

Regarding this particular event, I think she looked great and most importantly, gave a meaningful and clever speech. And it's all that matters.

You're marvelous. Xo

I never really understand the people that say she looks "puffy" sometimes her cheeks look bigger but thats about it.

Yes, her cheeks look a little "puffy" but those huffing ton post pics are pure photoshop IMO and it doesn't look bad at all.

Guest Not4Pussies

Who cares about the puffiness and the cheeks? I think she looked great. Loved her style. But that's besides the point. Her message is what is important.

Well of course the biggest talking point about a concert about empowering women across the world, education, rights Etc, an yet focus on a 54 year old woman's Looks.

Sums it up. How I - Raw- Nic

It all seems like a great cause and I entirely agree that every person in this world should be entitled to education but if M is so pro-equal opportunities, why so much emphasis on female education...what about the poor little boys all over the world who are deprived of basic education? I understand that female educators in certain countries are being shot at, having acid thrown in their faces etc but let's not lose track of the fact that we want education for all - not just one gender.

Drama Boy, the emphasis on female education in this concert is not trying to ignore or diminish education for boys. Of course all boys should be educated but the point of this concert is simply this. In so many countries, girls are not allowed to be educated and are threatened and murdered if they attempt to. Just read up on the Taliban's beliefs on girl's being educated for example. I am positive that everyone that follows the cause of girls having the right to an education, never dream of denying boys an education. There is no sexism in place here, just trying to give girls and women a voice. All children should be nurtured, loved, educated and valued regardless of their gender or race.

THIS!!!

Listen, I get that many fans don't want to hear people complain about Madonna's face, but when she looked as fucking fantastic as she did two weeks ago at the Billboard Awards and then shows up at another event look like she has a nut allergy and just ate an entire bowl of walnuts, it's like WTF? Yes, it's clear now that these are not permanent procedures and that her face will calm down again, and maybe getting this done regularly is exactly WHY her face looked as good as it did at Billboard, but if that's the case, then WHY get it done right before you have a big public appearance? Do it when you're off the grid and out of the spotlight. I just don't understand what's happening or why. She must know how good she looked two weeks ago. You know Lola's keeping it real and telling her what's up. Why fuck with something that isn't broken?

Give her a fucking break already! I think she looked good. Yes, she was not as produced as in the MET gala or the BBMA, but the event wasn't about being self indulgent and she made it very clear in the way she presented herself. She made a wonderful speech and you could feel she's very passionate about this issues.

I wonder how many fans looked past over the way she looked and actually listened to her and the message she sent.

She has a new face for each era. The gaunt face with big eyes (COAD), the gaunt face with big cheeks (HC), the moon face with small eyes (MDNA).

ch03.jpg

Love it.

Give her a fucking break already! I think she looked good. Yes, she was not as produced as in the MET gala or the BBMA, but the event wasn't about being self indulgent and she made it very clear in the way she presented herself. She made a wonderful speech and you could feel she's very passionate about this issues.

I wonder how many fans looked past over the way she looked and actually listened to her and the message she sent.

Look, the fact is that with Madonna, her look is part of the message. That's the way it's always been and it's not going to change any time soon. As Vocalism points out, she could look heaps better if she timed these face jabs more carefully, and that she doesn't is frustrating to some fans. I want Madonna to look her best and I don't care how she achieves that. But what I DON'T want is 700 plus mostly negative comments on mailonline saying how 'freakish' she looks. And it's with an extremely heavy heart that I have to agree with that sentiment.

And yes, I DID listen to the message of her speech. Several times.

I love her! She's not only one of the hottest people but she's also one of the smartest. You can tell she's genuinely interested and concerned in the topic just by how she speaks of it