M's wiki photo is FINALLY updated

ryan

Its better than the last one.

I actually preferred the other one over this. Someone did some airbrushing to this. The cheeks, arms, and the area around her eyes are all blurry. What they should have done is added some color to her skin, or atleast alter the damn colours!

We will never win will we?

madfan had fought to have that changed numerous times with a gorgeous photo from the vogue performance, but the guy in charge of the madonna page wasn't having it!

All the pictures on her page are hideous. There's even one where her eyes are closed and her head points down.

Who controls this??

some fuck

How can someone be "in charge" on something from wikipedia? Isnt it supposed to be open for anyone to edit it?

Your kidding, right? This guy, and it's obviously a guy with no tatste, needs to be dismissed from his position. Everytime you are trying to change or edit something he's changing it right back to the way it was wether it's right or wrong.

Your kidding, right? This guy, and it's obviously a guy with no tatste, needs to be dismissed from his position. Everytime you are trying to change or edit something he's changing it right back to the way it was wether it's right or wrong.

It may be because the images people post are copyrighted. You can only use pictures on wikipedia that aren't copyrighted which isn't as easy as it sounds as many of the pics of M on the web will be owned by paparazzi or press agencies.

However, 'Legolas' who dominates the Madonna pages is terrible at overriding others. I wanted to complain but the complaints procedure was too complicated and I just think there's better things to do with my life. But it does bug me that the first album discography is wrong!

I actually preferred the other one over this. Someone did some airbrushing to this. The cheeks, arms, and the area around her eyes are all blurry. What they should have done is added some color to her skin, or atleast alter the damn colours!

We will never win will we?

madfan had fought to have that changed numerous times with a gorgeous photo from the vogue performance, but the guy in charge of the madonna page wasn't having it!

Yeah I agree with you. I just think is better because is more recent. 2007 is too far away already.

Hm, better than before. However, that's not August 2012, must be before as she switched to the jacket at the l'Olympia gig, which was July 20-something. Why does her face look so grey and her hair so ginger? Definitely some editing there.

It's Nice. There's a discussion in the "Talk" section of the page. A guy submitted a bunch of photos taken by a photographer who attended the concert, Wikipedia approved them for use, and an editor called "Indian" (whom I've dealt with and he's very reasonable - he edited an article because I proved to him that the reference did not contain the info attributed to it) asked people to vote on which picture they thought was best, because he felt it was time to change the photo.

A vast improvement from the previous one but surely they could have picked a better quality shot from the tour as there are tons out there. She looks nice but the complexion/lighting makes it unflatteringly too white, plus the not very subltle airbrushing

awful :# esp. when theres ENDLESS other, better pics than this one lol. Just the lighting alone making her look pasty white and pale is a major fail. Prob put up by a Monster or Lamb.