Defend Paris

Pressston

Get ready for a new mini-buzz/scandal ! Some new paparazzi shots of Madonna yesterady in NY show her wearing a sweat "Defend Paris".

Actually it's a mysreious new Parisian brand that have been created only a few days ago.

It's related with the violent riots that happened last week in Paris after a soccer game with the Parisian team.

"Defend Paris" use real videos from the riots in its web advert. The brand is presented as "a thug brand made by thugs".

The brand is still quite "underground" with no official website yet, created a few days ago it only has a facebook page with 1407 subscribers.

On its fb page "Defend Paris" posts slogans such as "we love you but we've come to kill you"

see their facebook page here :

https://www.facebook.com/DefendParis

read more (it's in French) and watch the advert here :

http://watmmagazine.com/defend-paris/

and last but not least (lmao) the Dailymail is already covering the "scandal" !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2326876/Madonna-wears-sweatshirt-war-encouraging-French-organisation-heads-Kabbalah-service-NYC.html

931347_516658158369835_1512142361_n.jpg

969004_516658185036499_1815752629_n.jpg

I must say that it' s good that she is back at these kind of mini scandal by being the first to wear controversial clothes. Actually it's one of the ingredients that was part of her and that was kinda gone for some times, like the look re-inventions. Met gala re-invention last week and now this, i like what i see.

I laugh at the assholes saying she's staying behind. She's much more in touch with what's going on around the world than all these young stupid little whores.

Go M!

Of course, as if M would wear something with a big saying on it, a new stuff no one has seen before, knowing she will be photographed and the pictures will be all over the world without knowing exactly what it's about.

Go M!

The jumpers pretty average- nothing special, but did no one else notice that she is wearing two different shoe laces. Take that wannabes, or has Madonna hit skid row and does not want to lash out for a new pair?

Great pictures! I like seeing her in jeans. Wasn't there a time where she said she'd never wear jeans or was never photographed in them? I think she said something like that to Vogue around the time of Evita. Glad she changed her mind about that because I think jeans if worn well are a classic rock and roll cool style and look great on her. I don't trust people who never wear jeans. They seem like snobs.

Great pictures! I like seeing her in jeans. Wasn't there a time where she said she'd never wear jeans or was never photographed in them? I think she said something like that to Vogue around the time of Evita. Glad she changed her mind about that because I think jeans if worn well are a classic rock and roll cool style and look great on her. I don't trust people who never wear jeans. They seem like snobs.

I agree. Her next album release look should be this youthful.

Guest bluejean

Those jeans with those cons are hot.

And furthermore, I am amazed she is still with Brahim. Has a toy boy ever lasted this long?

He seems much more comitted to her than Jesus Luz. At least Brahim seems to really like her as a person and it's not using the affair to develop a flop career as a luxury DJ lol. Anyway, she is better with Brahim than someone like Guy Ritchie who wanted a submissive wife or Jesus Luz who just wanted fame.

Even if she said this circa Evita she changed her mind for sure because 4 years later she shot a whole video wearing jeans (American pie).

Even if she said this circa Evita she changed her mind for sure because 4 years later she shot a whole video wearing jeans (American pie).

What about a whole look with jeans? (Ray of Light video)

Those jeans with those cons are hot.

And furthermore, I am amazed she is still with Brahim. Has a toy boy ever lasted this long?

I don't think many people have ever. Guy, Sean.... was Carlos even around this long?

I want Madonna to be in jeans for the next music video. I want a cool look.

gangstaDONNA WIFFAG+GB+revolverMDNA type of style!!!!

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

:republican: :republican: :republican: :republican: :republican: :republican:

I ADORE HER WITH GUNS!

What about a whole look with jeans? (Ray of Light video)

Not to mention she promoted GAP JEANS lol

Brahim is involved... somehow. That would make complete sense. I checked out their page and a couple of posts seem to be more about "getting involved," even in a physical way, to defend "peace" (Paris).

But far more posts seems to be about glamorizing violence through and through...

Not sure about this one... But we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully Madonna knows where this is going.

Yes It's probably Brahim, incidentally when does his contract expire?

Curiously he's outlasted Jesus sell-by-date by a long shot

I think Brahim is here to stay