Will Madonna go brunette for the next era?

MPowered

There's been some indication on her instagram and through some of her outfits that she might be playing with the thought of going back to dark hair during the next era.

Should M go brunette during the next album era? Yes or No?

I'd say no. Ages her way to much. Not that its a bad thing to look older. But Madonna wouldn't want that...would she? Even though she looks amazing.

YES! It's been too long. I'm ready for a drastic reinvention. I LOVED the MDNA look (especially the "poof" hair) but it's been a while since she's done a shocking, jarring image makeover.

I'd say no. Ages her way to much. Not that its a bad thing to look older. But Madonna wouldn't want that...would she? Even though she looks amazing.

Blonde makes one look more haggard at a certain age. She should have her natural colour, not as dark as those wigs.

if you would have asked this to me before i would have said NO ! i always loved her blond no matter what, but now i say a huge YES ! i'm bored to death of blond and curly Madonna. To see her with black hait especially at the Met gala was so refreshing, she looked fierce.

I would say no. I've never been that big on the dark hair. For me Madonna=blonde hair. It's so iconic on her. She just seems happier and more carefree with lighter hair. If she was going to change though, maybe she could go to a light brown or a red like color, but definitely not the black of the wig. It was great as a one off thing for the Met Gala but I wouldn't want her hair like that all the time.

i asked myself the same after some of the last public appearances....she's stunning with these wigs....who cares if she seems younger or older????

Blonde makes one look more haggard at a certain age. She should have her natural colour, not as dark as those wigs.

This. I don't want her to dye her hair black like she did in 1998. That colour really did make her look old. I would prefer a chocolate/light brown like she had in the LAP video or during the beginning of the AL era.

Guest Rachelle of London

a warm chocolate brown will not age her, in fact it will give her a certain glow and bring out her eyes even more.

Yes, like a light brown hair. I dont think the black wig aged her. She has "returned" to her plump face so she would look younger than she did in 1999.

Please! :D She reeally needs a darker hair color and basic style/new look to mix in w/ (hopefully) a rockier sound mixed in with classic funk. NO more electro, r&b/ hip hop god awful duets or the like. Late 70s./early 80s very basic sounds are coming back. A song like Everybody would prob. smash right now! lol. People 'seem' to be getting fed up with the overproduced, clubby/cheeseball sh*t that Pitbull and David Guetta keep pooping out,

I say yes! It's time for a drastic change/reinvention! I love the way she looked at the Met Gala.

Just that look/outfit alone along with some of the shots we saw I'd LOVE to be used as an actual album cover shot lol! SO fresh, cool and HOT! No way we'll prob. get anything 1/4 as good unfortunately :/.

Please! :D She reeally needs a darker hair color and basic style/new look to mix in w/ (hopefully) a rockier sound mixed in with classic funk. NO more electro, r&b/ hip hop god awful duets or the like. Late 70s./early 80s very basic sounds are coming back. A song like Everybody would prob. smash right now! lol. People 'seem' to be getting fed up with the overproduced, clubby/cheeseball sh*t that Pitbull and David Guetta keep pooping out,

THIS THIS THIS! I'm so tired of electronic, dance and all that!

a warm chocolate brown will not age her, in fact it will give her a certain glow and bring out her eyes even more.

SO TRUE! Her eyes really do come out much more when she's brunette! She looked so young during the AL era!

I still like her with blonde hair, but I like the style of the wig. I think she could do shorter and with bangs but with blonde hair and it would look great.