the Madonna & Gwyneth Feud / Met gala

Pressston

from radaronline :

Gwyneth Paltrow has a rocking body, a loving husband, a global empire, and she has one of the biggest enemies in the world –Madonna.

The former best friends had a major falling out a few years ago, and Madonna’s cold actions at the Met Gala proved that they still aren’t on speaking terms with each other.

“She chatted with Beyonce for most of the evening and didn’t even glance at Gwyneth,” a source told Us Weekly about Madonna icing her out at the party.Madge, 54, snub Gwynnie at the A-list gala, but spoke effusively to Beyonce, with whom the Country Strong star has formed a tight friendship lately.

“Everyone talked about it.”

“Madonna would sh*t on her, over and over,” a Paltrow source told the magazine.Their feud began in 2009 when Gwyneth, 40, decided she’d had enough of the Material Girl.

Fast forward to now, and another insider says that Madonna is mad about the snub and isn’t above getting a little revenge.

It sure seems like Madonna’s mean girl act worked, because after the Met Gala Gwyneth said she had a terrible time.“She feels Gwyneth abandoned her. Now Madonna will do anything to make her suffer.”

“It was so un-fun. I did not enjoy it at all,” she told USA Today.

madonna-beyonce-met-gala-2013__width_420.jpg

and here are some comments she made after the Met gala lmaoooo :

from USA Today :

Gwyneth Paltrow on Met Gala: "I'm Never Going Again"

A nation mourns. Gwyneth Paltrow's appearance at the star-packed Met Gala in NYC on Monday, May 6 was apparently her very last. "I'm never going again," Paltrow, 40, told USA Today of the Costume Institute Ball in NYC, where she wore a ladylike, modest Valentino Haute Couture Corolle gown. The Iron Man 3 star's complaints? "It was so un-fun. It was boiling," she explained. "I did not enjoy it at all."

From US Weekly

"Do you want me to be honest?" she asked the hosts in an audio recording from the meal. "It sucked. It seems like it's the best thing in the world, you always think, 'Oh my god, it's gonna be so glamorous and amazing and you're going to see all these people' and then you get there and it's so hot and it's so crowded and everyone's pushing you."

The 40-year-old actress, who wore a modest hot pink Valentino Haute Couture Corolle gown, added that she didn't think the punk theme was even age appropriate.

"I think we're all a bit old to dress up punk," she said by way of explaining why she didn't get into the spirit of things. "I just went as kind of normal."

Gwyneth, how bout you just say that you like to dress boring and that punk is not is not YOUR style and YOU wouldn't feel comfortable wearing a punk style outfit. Don't bring other people in like your doing something right and they are doing something wrong. Madonna and Sarah Jessica Parker and others looked fabulous. Punk is an attitude, I didn't know it was an age thing. Lighten up, it was the theme.

Here is the law of the land...

Don't play with fire or you'll get burned

Is Gwynnie a real primadonna? I know that it was probably the Malawi stuff that killed her relationship with M but how has she pissed off others?

As for M, I hope she's not going just start courting Bey now that she's the hottest ticket! The last ten years or so, it does look like she's just jumping from the latest hot thing to the next - Ricky M, Britney, Missy Elliot, Gaga, LMFAO, Psy,

Not sure why Gwynnie even went to the Met Ball if she dislikes Punk that much. I actually wonder if she has fallen out with Beyonce. She used to tweet about Beyonce and talk about her in magazine interviews all the time but now never mentions her. Madonna was seated at the same table as Beyonce so naturally they would chat with each other.

Here is the law of the land...

Don't play with fire or you'll get burned

Is Gwynnie a real primadonna? I know that it was probably the Malawi stuff that killed her relationship with M but how has she pissed off others?

As for M, I hope she's not going just start courting Bey now that she's the hottest ticket! The last ten years or so, it does look like she's just jumping from the latest hot thing to the next - Ricky M, Britney, Missy Elliot, Gaga, LMFAO, Psy,

Madonna has always interacted with other current pop stars just like every other extraverted pop star and I don't think her involvement with them is all that big. Why is it that everything a woman has done before she's fifty is just her personality and all of a sudden becomes like she has never been this way before. Never dressed like that, never spoke to other people, never worked with anyone else. and for your information Stefani jumped on (assaulted) her. She did everything but physically climb on her back so please. She made a subtle comment about someone who tried to **** on her with the help of Madonna's own fans. If she made a subtle comment then SHE is jumping on HER? Madonna tried to be nice to her. She chose to stay with her shady "friends"(users). I say fuck that bitch and Madonna's traitor fans who praise crap music from everyone else and pop perfection from her. Edited by Larkspur

Not sure why Gwynnie even went to the Met Ball if she dislikes Punk that much. I actually wonder if she has fallen out with Beyonce. She used to tweet about Beyonce and talk about her in magazine interviews all the time but now never mentions her. Madonna was seated at the same table as Beyonce so naturally they would chat with each other.

Well jazzyjan you do know that if a woman over fifty talks to someone it's not just friendly conversation. God it's like a woman over fifty is not a person anymore. They try to strip you of everything that you are. Madonna turned 50 in 2008. Well they are not going to do it to Madonna.

I have doubts as to whether this story is actually true, usually M doesn't dwell on stuff like this, maybe it's just the usual tabloid worthless trash. Still, I have always wondered why Madonna associated with Gwyneth in the first place. I mean she isn't an extraordinary actress, let's face it (her mother now that's a different story), she was a privileged child brought up into the Hollywood enclave, much like Angelina Jolie was whereas Madonna doesn't own her success to anyone.

She has about two facial expressions within her range and she hasn't had a movie that you'd consider a hit on her own merits for over 10 years now (she has to thank God for the Iron Man franchise, being the wife of one of the richest musicians in the world, the Estee Lauder deals and that people would actually buy a book on cuisine from a stuck-up princess who's looked like a self-starving stick her whole life)

Guest bluejean

Throwing Shade.

Exactly what I thought. That's a very obvious dig at Madonna who was one of the few to really dress punk.

As for Madonna talking to Beyonce, maybe she likes Beyonce? They do have things in common. They're both the biggest female pop stars of their generation for example.

she's born in a hollywood family isn't she? she seems like she'd get along more with little spoiled girls who got everything at the blink of an eye. weird how madonna ever got along with someone like her. she's the kind I'd assume M would speak badly of in the 90s.

she's born in a hollywood family isn't she? she seems like she'd get along more with little spoiled girls who got everything at the blink of an eye. weird how madonna ever got along with someone like her. she's the kind I'd assume M would speak badly of in the 90s.

Gwynnie fitted the whole lady of the manor era. Madonna was Madge and needed people like Gwynnie to convince people that she "changed" :lol: she could barely convince herself though :lmao:

Guest bluejean

I don't think we ever heard did we? Although wasn't it presumed to be something to do with that trainer Tracy Anderson? Or are Gwenyth and Chris Martin friends with Guy Ritchie?

Someone fill me in on why they actually fell out? I'm sure I've never even heard.

It's not 100% clear but Gwynnie's fitness trainer, Tracy Anderson, became Madonna's trainer. Anderson's partner was involved with Madonna's Raising Malawi charity but then accusations of syphoning off money for expensive cars, golf clubs etc occurred and he was linked to it.

As for Beyonce, having been a fan of M since the 80s, I'm aware she's always enjoyed working with other major talents (Vanilla Ice etc) but it's getting to the point where I don't want anymore collaborations! It reached a low point with Psy!

Someone fill me in on why they actually fell out? I'm sure I've never even heard.

because tracy was (still is?) in a relationship with philippe vandenbossche who stole millions of madonna's raising malawi charity. and there were rumors about the falling out around that time, so i assume that's (rightfully) the reason, among probably some other stuff.

it also says a lot about gwyneth and all the other clients from tracy who don't seem to have a problem with her bf taking away millions from poor kids.

Beyonce happened to sit at the same table as Madonna. Ricardo Tischi was between them. He was the co-host of the evening together with Ana Wintour and he designed both their outfits. Beyonce s was horrendous and Madge's was fabulous.

Gwynnie fitted the whole lady of the manor era. Madonna was Madge and needed people like Gwynnie to convince people that she "changed" :lol: she could barely convince herself though :lmao:

Yes that's what I thought too as the reason why M would choose her :chuckle:

Pity even The Talented Mr Ripley, Emma and Shakespeare in Love did little to change the essence of a California privileged brat like her, at the age of 18 she was in godfather Steven Spielberg's movie Hook, poor girl, she struggled so much

what actually happenend?

I actually don't know what the "feud" is about either.

I think I had explained it before in one of the thread.

They used to workout together.

But during the filming of the movie "Country Strong" (Previously titled "Love Don't Let Me Down"), fishstick was greatly in love with the local fried chicken, sweet potatoes fries & sundae.

Ever since then, they are no longer friends. :(

They never gym, not like before

She ate the chicken

She wants it more

She cannot gym here anymore

She's not in diet with her anymore

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/18/gwyneth-paltrow-eats-her_n_504661.html

The problem started when Madonna fired Tracy Anderson mainly because she found out she was sleeping with Philip Van De Bosch, the head of her Raising Malawi foundation and secondly because she realised Tracy was ruining her body. Gwynnie stuck with Tracy and they developed their own fitness range . . . . .