Guest Not4Pussies

yeah its all because of that troll tracy anderson

gwyneth is still friends with her

and besides the whole malawi thing that anderson's man was involved in

anderson and paltrow were going to open gyms but M beat them to the punch

anderson gave an interview where she said people that dont know anything

about gyms shouldnt be opening them.

Guest Not4Pussies

is it true Paltrow hosted a meet and greet with fans in nyc and some of her fans paid $2000 for tickets.

who in the world!?

Guest Rachelle of London

Beyonce and Gwyneth seem to be still pretty close, they live in the same apartment building in NYC, and Gwyn and Chris were 2 out 11 guests present at Jay and Beys wedding. I doubt they've fallen out.

What event was it when they said that Lola and Madonna were sat giving Gwyneth daggers the whole night? TBH I wouldnt be surprised if this was just all made up.

Guest Not4Pussies

the madonna giving gwyneth a hard time may not be true

but gwyneth's comments about the met gala and her too old to dress punk shade are true.

I feel like Gwenyth right now because Isaac and Whoop (both Madonnas) are giving me a hard time because I dont favor Deeper and Deeper (the apparent betrayal). Call me Goop. :(

Firstly Adrian, you are far too nice to ever be called Goop. Never in a million years are you like Gwyneth :noway:

Wash your mouth out with soap and water :laugh:

Chelle, I could be way off base but I have a feeling that Gwyneth is no longer that close with Beyonce. Remember when she was raving about her best friend Beyonce all the time the way she used to with Madonna. She claimed she based her performance in flop movie Country strong on " Beyonce, her best friend and the most talented woman in the world". She was tweeting about Beyonce all the time yet lately have not heard her even mention Beyonce and Jay Z, not even after the Superbowl.

Muse, you are right about Cameron Diaz. I think her new best friends are Cameron Diaz and Kate Hudson. They seem to be who she is talking about and hanging around with. The Hollywood Blonde Brigade. How long will that last though ?

Madonna become friends with Gwynnie way back in the days when she contacted her to offer support over the nude photos that surfaced of Gwyn and then boyfriend Brad Pitt. Gwyn said that Madonna helped her cope with the struggles of fame etc. It now seems Gwyneth prefers to side with that hideous Tracy Anderson as they are partners in the Tracy Anderson method. Madonna is better off without her.