Rita Ora new model for Material girl line

Jazzy Jan

RITA ORA should get used to wearing cone bras and leotards.

She’s signed a £500,000 deal to be the face of MADONNA’s clothing brand, Material Girl.

The singer has already shot campaign photos for the label, which is run by Madge and her daughter LOURDES.

And the endorsement from the veteran star could help Rita crack the US, where she still needs a big break. A source said: “Lourdes has been a fan of Rita for a while and has been to many of her gigs. She persuaded her mum to see her.

“They met at the Met Ball in New York last week and Madonna admired Rita’s attitude so signed the idea off.

“Rita jumped at the chance because she’s such a fan of the Queen Of Pop.

“She also hopes it will help her crack the States in the same way she has the UK.” Rita already has an influential mentor in JAY-Z. He signed her to his label Roc Nation when she was just a teenager.

Rita’s in good company posing in Madonna and Lourdes’s clobber.

KELLY OSBOURNE, GEORGIA MAY JAGGER and American singer, actress and model TAYLOR MOMSEN have all modelled for Material Girl.

The brand, sold in Macy’s stores in the US, is 1980s inspired and is aimed at teenagers.

It means a lot of the creative direction comes from young Lourdes.

That will please Rita when the pics are plastered all over billboards.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz2TQr6Jro2

Huh Presston, are you serious?. I take it you are not in the uk?.

Yes i am, i'm not saying she's the new Madonna (M has the whole package like no other pop star on this planet) but there are some elements in Rita Ora that remind me of the 1983 Madonna, especially in the attitude. Too bad her music is not as good.

http://youtu.be/W_IaT0Tw4F0

rita-ora-top-of-the-pops.jpgRita-Ora-Wallpaper-rita-ora-30402280-1024-768.jpgRita-Ora-Wallpaper-rita-ora-30402285-1024-768.jpgRita-Ora.jpg

Oh god no! I cannot stand her, she is such a dick! I hate her attitude, she's so over-confident and arrogant, her music on the other hand, I can only describe as "Diet Rihanna" and that's not good. Jessie J would also not have been a good choice, she looks too rough and old for a woman in her early 20s and would not have appealed to the younger market, plus she ain't pretty!!! I wonder why Madonna has not tried to market MG in other countries outside the Anericas?

I loathe Rita Ora with a passion. She seems like such an empty-headed try-hard to me with zero personality She has no style of her own and her music is generally lacklustre. I was genuinely hoping she'd just fade away so will be annoyed if this story turns out to be true, and she able to extend her 15 minutes.

Guest Rachelle of London

She is shockingly awful! My housemate took me to one of her shows and I couldnt believe what I was watching! She was awful, had no stage presence, persona nothing. All she is is Def Jams attempt to recreate another Rihanna tbh!

Why hasn't Madonna/MG/Lola signed up Sarah Hyland from Modern Family...she is GORGEOUS and will be the perfect Material Girl!