MadonnaNation.com Forums

love her, wish her well!

I remember when Trick Cock became a huge hit going #1 for 900 weeks, GSM and the other resident Gag loons were going into a rage at the forum liking her, which was indeed being done to agitate them :chuckle:

I'm fresher than that Gucci

Dem boys they want my coochie

I say "NO!" I'm no hoochie

Yo homegurl hatin', I say "Who she"?

crazy-kids-kesha-boobs.gif

I'm fresher than that Gucci

Dem boys they want my coochie

I say "NO!" I'm no hoochie

Yo homegurl hatin', I say "Who she"?

crazy-kids-kesha-boobs.gif

:D

Well I'd definitely go ano if dreamy Dr. Luke told me to :inlove: He is from all accounts a very nasty person though, so this isn't a surprise. A shame Vadge didn't work with him instead of putting out that Hatey Perry reject Gimme All Your Fug, a pastiche of his sound, but no way would she be able to work with a control freak who rivals her in the tyranny stakes.

As for Queensha, I'm glad she's back on track with King of Pop Pigbull but that last album is a POS, how could she come near the purest perfection of Trick Cock and WRWWR, downhill all the way from there. That pic of her and Madge gives me life. :wow::confessions:

Went to the Warner bros theme park today and they had a show with Timber on the Western area. Ke$ha's music is so relevant! :)

Why is she trying to look like Katy perry? And now she has a fascinstion with cats?

Kesha has filed a lawsuit against producer Dr. Luke, claiming he sexually, physically, verbally and emotionally abused her over the past decade to the point that she almost died.

Kesha claims she woke up naked in Dr. Luke's bed, sore, sick… and with no memory of how she got there.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/6281709/kesha-suing-dr-luke?facebook_20141014

TMZ, who broke the news, reported this startling allegation from the lawsuit: "Kesha claims after forcing her to drink with him, Dr. Luke gave her what he called "sober pills." Kesha claims she woke up the following afternoon, naked in Dr. Luke's bed, sore, sick… and with no memory of how she got there."

The lawsuit cites an instance of alleged physical abuse as well, saying Dr. Luke was "violently thrashing his arms at her" at one point.

TMZ also reports Dr. Luke filed an immediate countersuit, alleging Kesha is lying in order to get out of her contract.

BYE DR. LUKE!!! :tongue:

What did M say about dr luke?

Such a gross story. But to play Devils advocate... How dumb do you need to be to believe there is such a thing as a *sober pill* 0.o

On a positive note, this kesha/madonna mashup performance is like the cutest thing ever. I'm a sucker for a good triangle formation choreo moment though.

http://youtu.be/jlyOIxWw3H4

wow so M was right about him after all, glad she kept her distance

???

Receipts or it didn't happen.

Diplo is a Dr. Luke acolyte btw, they've produced things together before and he's signed to Luke's publishing company. I was kinda hoping Luke would be on Madonna's album to add more of a pop sensibility and Luke is a big Madonna fan. Total control freak though so they would clash big time. Katy must have met Diplo through Luke.

I realize no one has posted in this over a year, but I thought this article and video needed to be shared. Her performance here is amazing and the direction she should go with her career, if she is even allowed to have a career now.

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/video-of-kesha-performing-blow-and-timber-in-nashville-is-punk

Love Kesha soooo much. Wish she could release an album