MadonnaNation.com Forums

oooooo kesh kesh is coming to australia again! im buying my ticket in 2 days!

Too expensive and I'm saving :(

I heard it's $190!

I like Ke$ha, she's fun. Not a huge fan but her music is catchy and she's quite funny.

okay so i finally got kesha tickets this week and i just found out her and pitbulls tour is being cancelled in australia. supposedly to poor ticket sales.

:cries:

Yeah kesh was just in Baltimore...I was gonna go but that shit was 60 dollars for gen admission. She is fun but not even worth that!!

I don't see the appeal tbqh. When will she get rid of the glitter image?

She's becoming more honest and revealing over the past year, which I like. But she's still the same ol' "trashy" girl.

I guess I just expect pop stars to take a page from Madonna's book and change their image and sound for every album. It's hard to let that go for me.

It does make them interesting even if they're not here anymore...

It's the reason i am a Madonna fan (and an even bigger (old school) Donna Summer fan as she really was a game changer as well)

I did a course about makeup and fashion... there's a chapter about fashion meets music and i have all the arty artists in there where it works for and then i have dedicated a whole page to Kesha...

And then there's Kesha

With all her fail makeup looks together... She really just stays Kesha with some makeup on, while with others it changes their image and they become that look...

"Im a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but Ive found it hard to practice. Ill be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am. - k"

My poor keshush :( I hope she gets better

Tmz

Ke$ha is telling friends her eating disorder was caused by her very own music producer Dr. Luke -- claiming he bashed her weight and even called her a big, fat refrigerator ... TMZ has learned.

Sources directly connected to Ke$ha tell us ... it all started when the singer's "Get Sleazy" tour ended in 2011. She says Luke -- who signed Ke$ha to a deal at age 18 -- started ragging on her over the extra lbs she had gained in her downtime.

Ke$ha says Luke -- a huge producer who has worked with Miley Cyrus and Rihanna -- began calling Ke$ha fat and urged her management team to do something about it.

Our sources say Ke$ha complained ... during a music video shoot in 2012 Luke told her she "looks like a f***ing refrigerator" ... and the singer was profoundly affected by it.

We broke the story ... Ke$ha is now in rehab for an eating disorder.

Calls to Dr. Luke went unanswered.

Ke$ha was always shaped like a box, Dr Luke aint lie about that, but I never knew she struggled with body image since her 'shtick' was carefree party girl. I hope she gets better and comes back with the jams... she can leave the leotards alone for good though.

Kesha shocked animals when she checked into rehab to treat an eating disorder, but is there more at play than just her health? Rumor has it that K-Dollar Sign is fed up with uberproducer and her label boss Dr. Luke and that he may even have played a role in triggering her illness.

TMZ reports that Kesha claims Luke called her fat on the set of her Die Young video, leading her to feel incredibly insecure about her body. His actual quote was that the singer looked like a fing refrigerator. Not cool at all! Luke reportedly also nagged Keshas management team to get her to lose weight.

Whats more, a few moves Kesha has made lately were thinly veiled eff-yous to Luke. Her release of Machine Gun Love and the video for Dirty Love werent songs from Warrior for a reason. Of her sexy Dirty Love clip, a source said, She likely had no legal right to use the album version, so she used the Iggy Pop free original demo instead. Shes fighting to break free from her controlling label boss Dr. Luke, so she made a video of a rock song to defy him. She wanted Warrior to be a rock album.

The source added, He was the one who insisted on dance and electro songs. Shes been in open rebellion against him for a year and the Free Kesha Luke creative freedom movement is getting bigger and more aggressive.

Keshas own mom, Pebe Sebert, has been a vocal part of the Free Kesha Luke campaign, and she quietly confirmed that Luke called Kesha names:

Twitter

Heres hoping Kesha can break free of whatever demons or doctors are really getting to her. Shes an undeniable talent and a positive role model for her Animals (as well as a great advocate for actual animals) and deserves only the best!

Guest Rachelle of London

Awww hope she gets better soon. Eating disorders are terrible. It's a never ending battle.

I miss her. I hope she gets better. And I liked her third album. It wasn't as fun as the first two, but overall I enjoyed it still.

she's one of those pop'stars' that you wouldn't recognize when she walked past you

worst styling ever... She can stick whatever to her face or paint whatever on her face, but she will still be Kesha with stuff stuck or painted on her her face... it doesn't change her image whatsoever

and blue or glitter lips are just the worst....

ask any mediocre makeup artist to do a 'futuristic' makeup and they will paint your lips blue and put glitter on them

sad

I didn't like Kesha until I've recently seen a video of her, at a party, she was looking for Madonna to meet and greet her ahahaha, I thought that was so funny and cute, she seemed very down to earth.

she is very down to earth. she's a sweet girl who writes lots of positive and fun songs. i think she's hilarious and don't get the hate.

she's having a major smash hit with Timber and that sleaze Pitbull

I beginning to think Pitbull is a hologram, stuck on repeat or something. Either that or he's contractually obligated to stay in Miami. Even in this country Western themed music video, he's frolicking at the beach with babes, in a goddamn suit, AGAIN.

I beginning to think Pitbull is a hologram, stuck on repeat or something. Either that or he's contractually obligated to stay in Miami. Even in this country Western themed music video, he's frolicking at the beach with babes, in a goddamn suit, AGAIN.

why is he wearing grandpa pants in this video ? :lmao: