MadonnaNation.com Forums

ARE YOU SCARED OF THESE BOOGIE FEET

Hhahaha love it

I'm amazed at how good Rainbow is as an album, really enjoying it.

i wrote her off when she released Blah Blah, cut to 7 years later and I'm loving her.

So I listened to the album...   Eh. Not feeling it.

Um..word is 'Hymn' is the next single :wacko: Wtf is she or her team thinking lol. Beyond super obvious Woman or LTTG (in either order) should and must be the next 2 singles. Hymn is horrible and would possibly kill any momentum (most of which was created by Praying, Woman and LTTG lol). so....why go with this dud of a song? I mean it's still Kesha. She def is having the comeback of the year but isn't radio royalty anymore and can't afford to mess this up. 

On 8/20/2017 at 11:48 AM, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Um..word is 'Hymn' is the next single :wacko: Wtf is she or her team thinking lol. Beyond super obvious Woman or LTTG (in either order) should and must be the next 2 singles. Hymn is horrible and would possibly kill any momentum (most of which was created by Praying, Woman and LTTG lol). so....why go with this dud of a song? I mean it's still Kesha. She def is having the comeback of the year but isn't radio royalty anymore and can't afford to mess this up. 

it's funny, we pick on Guy O and team all the time (and sometimes, rightfully so)...but it almost seems to be like an industry-wide issue lately. Esp. with single choices. Very few pop acts (particularly the females) seem to be getting it right...

4 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

it's funny, we pick on Guy O and team all the time (and sometimes, rightfully so)...but it almost seems to be like an industry-wide issue lately. Esp. with single choices. Very few pop acts (particularly the females) seem to be getting it right...

Yep so let's hope Taylors new song is the biggest WTF of the year..maybe decade! lool :sick::chuckle:

On 8/20/2017 at 2:48 PM, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

She's not having any kind of comeback of the year! 😂

The song hasn't even hit the top 20 yet. She ls getting good reviews for an album that's marginally better than her previous shit records. And I don't think there's ANYTHING on this album that's even close to Tik Tok, Blow, or even Die Young. 

I love you, but stop trying to make Kesha happen 💙

25 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

The song hasn't even hit the top 20 yet. She ls getting good reviews for an album that's marginally better than her previous shit records. And I don't think there's ANYTHING on this album that's even close to Tik Tok, Blow, or even Die Young. 

:rotfl::smooch:

12 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

❤️

The album gets better with every listen, definitely one of my faves this year