MadonnaNation.com Forums

And as we all know Kesha has recently been voted the 12th and 19th greatest artist of all time.

She is the only artist to be listed in the rankette twice.

Here is the full list as published recently in The Chronicles of my Lubed and Douched Anus:

1. Madonna

2. Ray Charles

3. Stacey Q

4. Michael Jackson

5. Robin S

6. Janet Street Porter

7. Miles Davis

8. Pearl Jam

9. Laura Branigan

10. Aqua

11. Stevie Wonder

12. Kesha

13. Amadeus Mozart

14. David Bowie

15. Prince

16. Baby D

17. John Lennon

18. Patti Smith

19. Kesha

20. Led Zeppelin

Oddly enough I haven't listened to it, but from what I've heard, I'm not too interested in trying to.

I see her as a fad from the past tbqh. I didn't get into her till We R Who We R.

She's still more interesting than any other pop hoe. :1251:

I don't see the appeal tbqh. When will she get rid of the glitter image?

She's becoming more honest and revealing over the past year, which I like. But she's still the same ol' "trashy" girl.

I guess I just expect pop stars to take a page from Madonna's book and change their image and sound for every album. It's hard to let that go for me.

From what I've seen, she's been mixing it up a bit and glamming it up every now and then. She's actually a really pretty girl lol. I think there's promise for a reinvention, maybe next album.

Kesha-New-Music-Feature.jpg

Kesha+Calzedonia+Summer+Show+Forever+Together+x0_sUkLdzJVx.jpg

I still like the girl, even if I'm not as big a "fan" as I was during Cannibal.

Guest bluejean

Her 1st album was very good. The 2nd mini album was also strong. Her 3rd album is awful.

The problem is a) she can't sing at all. She's probably the worst singer in a very long time to make it to the top. I personally thought she had skills as a songwriter but it seems pretty obvious with this second album the Dr Luke team have saved all their best songs for better people.

I think this sound of music is really dead, people want to hear people who can sing now. Even the teen idols like Bieber and Taylor Swift have good voices. Ke$ha's voice is like some sort of fembot.

I still love K$. Has anyone been watching My Crazy Beautiful Life?

Her state fair tour will be fabulous. Get your deep fried butter sticks on while jamming to "Crazy Kids."

kesha-crazy-kids-music-video-set__oPt.jpg

0510-kesha-inset-3.jpg

so innovative

BWAHAHAHA :rotfl:

what a stupid whore

Looks like someone who Snooki would hang out with :(

Still love her, though. And "Crazy Kids" & "All that Matters" are great.

Just admit she's Female Pitbull/Flo Rida and move on. This fake ironic fandom for her is stupid as hell. It's like pretending to stan for Nickelback and passively convincing everyone that Chad Kroeger is fun.

Edited by BrokenButterfly

I think Kesha is better than Beoynce.

+1

Beyonce is too petty

Just admit she's Female Pitbull/Flo Rida and move on. This fake ironic fandom for her is stupid as hell. It's like pretending to stan for Nickelback and passively convincing everyone that Chad Kroeger is fun.

Go fuck yourself!

I think Kesha is better than Beoynce.

tumblr_mmaob6jI7R1qinsneo1_250.gif

+1

Beyonce is too petty

tumblr_mmaob6jI7R1qinsneo2_250.gif

As for Ke$ha, she goes off in the club/ loud speaker system. Her music is sugary fun trash. :wow:

Just loving Kesha right now. I hated her new album at first but I've been listening to it a bit lately and there's a lot of good tracks.

Crazy Kids is great and I love her in cornrows.

She is herself and doesn't give a fuck, I like that about her. Plus she writes her own songs. She doesn't pretend to be what she isn't and didn't come up with some fake rise to stardom like other pop stars.

Even if you don't like her style, lyrics, auto tune, clothes, whatever (which I can understand) at least she is GENUINE. You gotta give her that.

She can't sing but her music is straight up fun. It's refreshing to have an artist out there who's not trying to be serious.

I love her, I think she's the only one worth paying attention to among the Rihanna/Katy/Nicki/Gaga crowd of today. She's a pretty good song-writer and you can see that even more so if you listen to her unreleased or pre-signed work. Her voice isn't terrible, I mean she's no Celine but she's got the average indie female singer voice. I like her attitude as well. I think she'll be back with more. The Warrior album was just so influenced with all these old rock n roll type sounds and I just don't think anyone is interested in hearing that right now.

tonight im gonna fart

faa aa aaa art

let out a hearty shart

sha aa aa art

I'm ripping it apart

Pa-pa-pa-paa-part

Just like stinky shart

We shart what we fart