Madonna at 2013 Billboard Music Awards

Guest groovyguy

Alanis handing Madonna an award and Madonna performing with Prince = me glued to the television.

Indeed!!

I mean Alanis, Madonna, Prince = all real artists

Guest Rachelle of London

I just wanna see what she is wearing!

Then prepare for 2 hours of Tracy Morgan constantly spitting at the camera! bleurgh!

Guest groovyguy

http://www.wnypapers.com/news/article/current/2013/05/16/110982/2020-features-rock-n-royalty-billboards-all-stars-with-barbara-walters

'20/20' features 'Rock 'n' Royalty: Billboard's All-Stars' with Barbara Walters

by jmaloni

Press release

Get ready to rock with some of the biggest names and voices in music in a two-hour, star-studded special, "Rock 'n' Royalty: Billboard's All-Stars." Anchored by Barbara Walters, the special features the best and most outrageous moments from interviews with music's all-stars, including Justin Bieber, Beyoncé, Mariah Carey, Cher, Lady Gaga, Madonna, One Direction, Taylor Swift and Keith Urban, plus new interviews with Lady Antebellum and Tracy Morgan - who is hosting The 2013 Billboard Music Awards Sunday night on ABC.

"Rock 'n' Royalty: Billboard's All-Stars" airs as a special edition of "20/20," Saturday, May 18 (9 p.m.), on the ABC Television Network.

Interviews include:

• Madonna with McFadden (OAD 1/31/12)

so its a clip from the mcfadden interview - i wonder which one! lolll

anyway, excited to see her sunday (on tv)...if she attends. and hell yes elton should kiss her ass and hand her the award!

so its a clip from the mcfadden interview - i wonder which one! lolll

maybe part of the hour and a half that was left on the cutting room floor for some dramatic sideeyes about lady gaga. I still can't get over that even over three seperate showings we still wound up with about 10 minutes of material. There was more in the trailer than we eventually got.

Guest Rachelle of London

The fact that M is featured on the advery as a special appearance rules out a performance because if it was a performance they would clearly state it as Madonna performances boost ratings! Also I think due to Madonna actually attending I think this will be a great tribute, I expect a full on video montage of her performing a great introduction and an amazing speech from M herself including her mentioning her revolution of love

Madonna

Make sure to tune into ABC starting at 8pm ET tomorrow for the 2013 Billboard Music Awards ceremony! Madonna will not be performing this time around but will accept the Top Touring Artist award for her MDNA Tour!