Madonna at 2013 Billboard Music Awards

Guest groovyguy

I think her other chance for winning the top dance album is quite high too.... *fingers crossed*.... not too hopeful for top dance artist though.... but i do hope she can win both, together w/TOP touring artist... :)

Guest groovyguy

I think her other chance for winning the top dance album is quite high too.... *fingers crossed*.... not too hopeful for top dance artist though.... but i do hope she can win both, together w/TOP touring artist... :)

I think she has a good chance @ top dance artist since all 3 MDNA singles reached #1 on Billboard's Dance/Club Play Songs chart.

M usually doesn't just show up for these random things, esp. Billboard Awards- maybe something else is :stir: .

She did it for the NRJ music awards back in 2004. She's not gonna perform, let's face it. I hope in a dvd trailer though.

She did it for the NRJ music awards back in 2004. She's not gonna perform, let's face it. I hope in a dvd trailer though.

Yeah, I bet we'll get that. Maybe as her intro to the stage?

I imagine the DVD will be out this summer.

M usually doesn't just show up for these random things, esp. Billboard Awards- maybe something else is :stir: .

Only the fact that she's accepting the award and its linked to her tour which LiveNation wants to congratulate her for such a successful tour. She's just crossing the T's in her contract enjoying the adoration.

oh for godsake not Tracy Morgan...how do people find him funny?

I know, right? I'm inclined to think that people forced themselves to think he's funny because they suspect he's mentally disabled and they didn't want to appear insensitive.

Tracy Morgan? really billboard? whatever, i'm curious to see:

-who's gonna introduce her

-The video-interlude they'll gonna put

-Her dress

-Her reaction while watching the others performing

-AND TO SEE IF SHE WINS ANOTHER AWARD!! THAT WILL BE AWESOME

C'mon MDNA, get that Platinum certification!!! i'm pretty sure that if she wins the award or if she shows the trailer, the MDNA sales will get a little boost and when the dvd comes out it will hit the top ten just like S&S.

^ lol..... it would be great if they put up a tribute montage too...

but she has not yet gotten the icon award, the millinieum award or any special award. the only televised award was back in 1996 when she accepted her Artist Achievement Award presented by Tony Bennett...

This isn't The Grammys. It's not The Oscars. It's just the Billboard Awards. You think they're gonna hire Jimmy Kimmel or Seth McFarlane to do it?

Guest Not4Pussies

when i first read she will be attending to receive the award i was really surprised because we know madonna rarely attends award shows

but i do feel that since mdna tour was so big around the world, so successful, so controversial with so many naysayers (elton john)

it feels right for her to attend the show to receive this award and shut people up.

is she gonna perform, doubt it

will she receive another award, hmmm maybe.

and i am sure they will show a preview of the mdna tour dvd

but i do hope we get a really great montage of all her previous tours as well

to showcase what an amazing live performer she is and how long shes been doing it for

and how successful and iconic all of her tours have been.

EXCLUSIVE RUMOUR

The Queen of Pop will be performing with the Purple One at the Billboard Awards

They will be performing a medley of the following tracks:

1. Like a Prayer (Prince on guitar)

2. Love Song (duet)

3. Cream (vocal duet)

Watch this space!!!

Guest bluejean

EXCLUSIVE RUMOUR

2. Love Song (duet)

3. Cream (vocal duet)

Watch this space!!!

No 'By Aliens Means' ????

EXCLUSIVE RUMOUR

2. Love Song (duet)

3. Cream (vocal duet)

Watch this space!!!

That set list would be to die for. Throw in Wendy and Lisa ( a little bit of she's not me) end with act of contrition which includes princes handy guitar work and I would literally cream.