Madonna at 2013 Billboard Music Awards

Guest groovyguy

tumblr_mn3fzpAVbm1qm9x7no1_500.png Currently obsessing over this shot of M with Celine backstage!! Too much perfection in one photo.
tumblr_mn30j2xXaC1qbtoxgo1_r1_500.giftumblr_mn30j2xXaC1qbtoxgo2_r1_500.gif

OMG this is EVERYTHING.

We're getting some beauty and fashion SUPERB REALNESS this year, like we did at the beginning of 2012. Absolutely impressive, conversation-inducing, and INESCAPABLE.

Guest groovyguy

GroovyGuy, I also love how Selena is looking at her with such admiration. I have read where Selena is a huge Madonna fan and I just love it that so many of the young stars love and admire her so much. Total respect.

Such awe, admiration and respect. Everybody stood for 8 minutes before the Queen.

She's looks fucking great. I'm glad she's finally getting her face right. It's obviously she's had A LOT of work, but it looks surprisingly natural - or at least normally proportioned.

Also, did she accept the other two awards live? I only see videos of the Touring Artist one on YouTube.

i wouldnt say A LOT of work done...! like, besides her cheeks...what else constitutes to a lot?!

she didn't accept any other awards. they were pre-wins.

Loved it. The look was very Get Stupid/ M-Dolla goes to 106/ Give it 2 Me. :wow:

OMG you are so obsessed with Hard Candy! That's actually quite adorable :D

Anyways...what I wanted to say is that Madonna deserved every single award and I really hope that she'll get more support from the radio, the media, etc. I mean she is over 50 and she still makes kick-ass music that makes younger artists look like untalented fools. It should not be about how old someone is it should be about the music and nothing else! So if Madonna does good music, why not support her and giver her some airplay?

Her next album is probably going to chart as high as MDNA did, and thus her team should now also learn from the mistakes they did during the MDNA era and try to promote her better than the last time.

Madonna looked flawless and I'm glad that everyone gave her a standing ovation, this was really nice. And that MDNA Tour preview was just...

Madonna looked so cool and confident last night! She really is the Queen.When she shows up at an awards show,everyone else becomes irrelevent.

mdnaownselton.jpg

hahaha....love it. the mighty ciccone owns that fat fuck, doesn't she? get on down with your bad ass, ciccone!!!

she knows what she's doing, she's super bad now! looking hot as fuck too!!