MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

If its on tonight then I'll have my premiere party tonight. I don't have Verizon fios. So I gotta make do with my computer and an HDMI cord

I'm so impatient, I hope it premieres tonight and from that e-mail posted in the previous page it seems as if it will be available at midnight on all devices tonight ahhhh I'm too excited!!

So you can watch it with a free trial? I just signed up for the free 14 day trial. Also it requires me to download adobe flash. Is that ok? I read that flash can make you vulnerable. Granted I only go to sites like YouTube, Netflix, etc but still I don't want malware.

It's midnight people! The 8pm time is for the cable channel. Proof: The Sherri Shepard special airs tonight at 10pm on the cable channel but is already available on the Epix roku channel.

So you can watch it with a free trial? I just signed up for the free 14 day trial. Also it requires me to download adobe flash. Is that ok? I read that flash can make you vulnerable. Granted I only go to sites like YouTube, Netflix, etc but still I don't want malware.

Yes. It's safe. Killing time watching Britney now. 5 more hours till showtime.

I'm getting excited now, it feels like christmas! I'm going to go to bed soon, hopefully wake up at 11-ish tomorrow and watch it downstairs in my home cinema with a projector and the most amazing speakers :queenbitch: Who's joining me?

Ive had a nap Joe. Ready to go with my beers and popcorn. I might watch Britney like Mon is.

I'd stay up till 5 and blast it then if I could but my parents wouldn't be too happy I don't think. They'll be out at 11 tomorrow anyway so I can have it as loud as I want, then I'm re-watching it with my girlfriend in the afternoon and then re-watching it AGAIN in the evening with my mam (she came to the Hyde Park gig with me too), and then I'll probably watch it again everyday for the next year

I'd stay up till 5 and blast it then if I could but my parents wouldn't be too happy I don't think. They'll be out at 11 tomorrow anyway so I can have it as loud as I want, then I'm re-watching it with my girlfriend in the afternoon and then re-watching it AGAIN in the evening with my mam (she came to the Hyde Park gig with me too), and then I'll probably watch it again everyday for the next year

hahahaha I think everyone here is going to watch it like a billion times!