MDNA Tour To Premiere On Epix June 22

Guest groovyguy

We will get the torrent the morning after. Let me find a hack for you for watching Epix in OZ....

Edit - found it. Its the same here you need a VPN (false American account) if you are good on a PC you can do it for free, or you can hire one.

It wont let me copy/paste it here (and I dont want to get into trouble) but just google epix (AUSTRALIA) then VPN. You can go via someones US server. Its easier than it sounds. xxxx

I love you barneyboy :) you are the best thank you! Hopefully I can figure it out lol

Also chelle mentioned you ripping and uploading the addicted to sweat DVDs, is this true?! I'm dying for them and to buy them online anywhere is way too expensive!

Oh Lord ( pun intended)...

we're getting the LMFAO pants which probably means the entire transgression section will be in them. I mean technically, if the DVD is a compilation of different dates, she could switch them up in a cool way but I don't see that happening. They don't look so bad, I suppose but the first really gave that kick ass look.

As much as I don't like the look of the pants in that section, I'm more concerned about her movements. I heard that her movements were stiff while wearing them. Is that true? Would you compare it to the Super Bowl?

As much as I don't like the look of the pants in that section, I'm more concerned about her movements. I heard that her movements were stiff while wearing them. Is that true? Would you compare it to the Super Bowl?

They were more stiff but nothing that a good editing cant mask

she performed perfectly

Guest bluejean

Yeah but Give it 2 me was always mostly mimed

Badly

Yeah but Give it 2 me was always mostly mimed

Badly

There's a soundboard with live vocals though.

And no the SKY broadcast had the same fake live vocals as the DVD.

I love you barneyboy :) you are the best thank you! Hopefully I can figure it out lol

Also chelle mentioned you ripping and uploading the addicted to sweat DVDs, is this true?! I'm dying for them and to buy them online anywhere is way too expensive!

Oh yeah, I think ive explained it to Chelle, ill have a chat with her later, she's probably in bed (for once).

I will personally fly down and give the best oral sex to whomever posts the Torrent for the MDNA tour right after the airing on EPIX. haha

Guest bluejean

I don't think GI2M was ever mimed, except on the promo tour...

No, it wasn't. Not even on the promo tour. There was just alot of backing track, but she's still singing over the top.

It's true that she moved a bit stiffly, but I think that isn't mainly because of the pants she wore, but because she was already exhausted a bit. She moved quite stiffly throughout all dance numbers on the last concerts as well. I don't blame her though, she had already performed 80 dates then.

Guest bluejean

It was mined at Roseland.

Oh was it? I was just going by the UK one, I assumed they were the same.