Madonna at MET Gala 2013 -Wowwwzaaaaaaaa !

Pressston

Hi everybody, so happy the forum is back ! Love the new design and yes it seems it doesn't run slow anymore! hope you're all fine !

I know it was one week ago and the forum wasn't running but WE HAVE TO have a thread about the gorgeousness, incredible, to die for, wowzaaaaa, killer, sex on megs look of M at the Met gala !

Fucking amazing ! it's been years i haven't read so many positive comments about her on the press and all over the web from non-fans, forget all the "she's ridiculous, she's over, she's old, her hands are scary, her face is so bloated, she's dressed up like a 16yo etc... it was all like back in the good old days were everyone was in admiration of the queen of pop, saying how beautiful she was, how adventurous and fierce her look was, that she was the only one who rocked the gala etc... and indeed she was sex on legs ! and it's orgasmic to see a real risky re-invention again !

931196_516267095077594_577737385_n.jpg

485475_566812763350243_1137112349_n.jpg943211_480077498730947_1622390713_n.jpg

I almost couldn't believe it when I saw the pictures. Her best look in years! :)

same here ! i knew she would be there, but the next morning i had forgot it when i turned my computer on, maybe because deep inside i expected her to show up with for the million time with a blond curly hairdo and a Hollywood glam dress. So i was there scrolling down Facebook when i suddenly been literally pushed in the back of my chair seeing this amazing woman rocking a fierce new look from head to toes.

She looked fantastic! And she totally got the theme of the whole thing, plus I really like her with dark hair!

So true about her looking fantastic and nailing the theme. I still can't believe that so many of the guests ignored the theme and went in the typical elegant gowns etc. Also that Fashion Police could give Katie Holmes the best dressed. I mean honestly, her long white dress had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the punk theme. Madonna totally rocked the punk theme and as everyone here has noted, the wig and get up was so exciting, different and eye-catching.

How many women her age can wear a belt and not have a bit of tummy hanging over it when they sit down? She's amazing! :Disco_Ball: