Secret Project

Camacho

On the contrary. I can totally see Madonna doing something absurd like an unexpected new album just in time to bury the gargoyle for good Lol

Only a big competitor would do this. Who has the biggest balls in this business for 30 years ?!? :madonna2:

Do you mean 'The Night Porter'?

no, someone posted somewhere on this forum about this project being fashioned after an old black and white movie, where the woman was in jail. meh i forget, anywhooo, thats what that pic reminded me of

It's strange, when you look at the whole face it looks like Rihanna's face, but when you look at half of it it looks like M, so yes as some of you mentioned maybe it's because it's mirrored. But as far as we know Rihanna is involved in the secret project so who knows... it's so confusing !!!!

Am I blind or something??? I dont see Rihanna at all! The picture is similar to the ones I posted some days/pages ago.

I dont think the project will blend 2 artists at the same time. I think Madonna's part wll be only hers. Thats what I'm hoping at least.

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm clinging to my last hope about this project! Clinging! I just hope its something good!

This is so confusing...I don't see Rihanna in the image at all...but the face shape lines truly do not much cause the right side looks kind of more leaning to the side....strange they mention Riri

And why would you people think this is an album?...I mean, those things can barelt be kept as a secret nowadays....hmmm

I don't see much of Madonna in it

It looks like Rihanna's nose

And Rihanna's chin

And Rihanna's shoulders

And Rihanna's forehead

I don't see Madonna other than the fact that Madonna has done the curly blond Monroe look 2334545455 times in the past.

I'm just hoping for a new song from this. It will suck if we don't get any new music from her for another 1-2 years. Although a 25th anniversary edition of LAP would go far in alleviating my wait!