Secret Project

Camacho

I remember loads of people saying that Jesus was in it for the money, and it turns out he comes from a very wealthy Brazilian family...M picks her toyboys well! :chuckle:/>

Not really

He wasnt poor but not very wealthy

His family had a hair salon if i remember

^ LOL So what's up with the secret project? I got to admit the hype has been an exhilirating experience and I know how music fans eat all that hype up today but really Madonna.

At this point I don't even think Steven Klein knows what #secretproject is !

tumblr_inline_mps8rzprU91qz4rgp.png

2e4m.jpg

Not really

He wasnt poor but not very wealthy

His family had a hair salon if i remember

His father is rich, his mother's family not so much.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rachelle of London

His father is rich, his mother's family not so much.

yeah thats what I heard, his family are into politics arent they?

I want to... But it's so damn expensive!

Find the design and do an iron-on transfer to a cheap hoodie, or better still modify the design for something you want to 'defend'. Far more in keeping with the rebellious aesthetic of the campaign. I'm sure it's what Madonna and Brahim would want. :mellow:

Guest Rachelle of London

I havent even enquired, and this is coming from the woman that buys so much from Material Girl and Truth or Dare! Not gonna spend that much on a bloody hoodie

Madonna posted a photo on her Instagram a day ago saying #secretproject is coming. I hope she means this century .

She has the word "revolution" on her Facebook, with emphasis on the backward "love."

This will get interesting, perhaps, when it actually has a name, and if it's a lot more than something just tied to a "Defend Paris" clothing line.

Guest Rachelle of London

WHat I dont understand about the Secret Project is why M shot her bit so early. It was shot when the tour was in Buenos Aires, A time when M had that problem with her throat, was dead tired and could really do with the time to recuperate and prepare for the last few dates of the tour. They had to fly Klein, Arianne, Giovanni Branco and co all the way down to Argentina for something that couldve been shot anywhere...I dunno, doesnt make sense to me