Secret Project

Camacho

Didn't Defend Paris originally have something to do with Paris riots & was all'underground' and quite dubious..?

I'm thinking Brahim started wearing them, M thought they were cool, gritty& raw and she took it upon her to use the brand for her REVOLUTION, replacing 'Paris' with 'human Rights', 'Children's Rights' etc

:madgemanson:

So, are we thinking there may be a new Madonna track to accompany this much-teased project or what? Not talking about "Back of the Bus," either. :)

I dont think so. She seemed surprise just for the idea of it.

Guest Rachelle of London

So, are we thinking there may be a new Madonna track to accompany this much-teased project or what? Not talking about "Back of the Bus," either. :)

I think she might be doing something thats why its taking longer than usual...she probably has a song that's in the vault somewhere that'll be perfect.

Madonna seems to be raring to go. I bet after this project she'll be recording a new album straight after

Nicole Winhoffer

CHECK OUT THE BOD... can't wait til the world sees this amazing project in its entirety. BEAUTIFUL and INSPIRING.

"Art is forever changing and evolving and is the best use of inspiration. I will always be an artist. I create unique approaches to fitness because of my obsession for art, the mind, and the human body." :huh:

6be.png

The portrait of Vladimir Putin on the wall.

Thank for pointing out Loveboxx!!!

i'm more focused on the guys on the left and right corners....

aaaww. sooo cute. can u believe people have the nerve to eat bunnies ? :huh:

oh yes so cute...and yes bunnies are yummies!...kind of like eating chicken though...nevermind

She can pull out the "Animal" track. :)

Guest Rachelle of London

Let me guess: SK is rambling on again with no actual deliverable? Or is there actually something new?

hahahahahah same old ramble...he tweeted that the revolution has begun back in April