Secret Project

Camacho

Wow, so they're basically entering from the final stages into the absolute final stages of the project. Now there are only the definite final stages and the ultra ultimate final stages left. So it's coming soon!

Guest Rachelle of London

hahahaha Steven Klein said they'd entered the final stages back in early May hahhaa

I bet Madonna is holding it up! She's prob doing some last min tweaking

if i remember well, Brahim said june 28th is the premiere date of sp

No he said 26 june. And they opened a shop to sell hoodies. #RevolutionOfLove #BuyMoreT-shirts

cuuuute

Wow, so they're basically entering from the final stages into the absolute final stages of the project. Now there are only the definite final stages and the ultra ultimate final stages left. So it's coming soon!

:dead:

Guest Rachelle of London

I cant deal with Chris Brown being involved in a revolution of love! ahahahah where are you getting the Chris Brown stuff from

I cant deal with Chris Brown being involved in a revolution of love! ahahahah where are you getting the Chris Brown stuff from

I think someone took a picture of him wearing one of the "Defend" shirts. I guess nobody can stop him from buying/wearing one if he wants but UGH.

Guest Rachelle of London

I think someone took a picture of him wearing one of the "Defend" shirts. I guess nobody can stop him from buying/wearing one if he wants but UGH.

ohhhh ok! ugh I hope this isnt gonna turn into a bandwagon fashion item

Him/Her: Hey, what does that say on ur cheap looking hoodie?

Me: Defend Paris! :republican:

Him/Her: What does that mean?

Me. It's a Revolution of Loooove baby! :vogue::peace:

Him/Her: :ohgoodgrief: