Secret Project

Camacho

PROFITS not proceeds. That means everyone will get very nicely paid thanks very much before any money makes it to charity.

Exactly. Always do some serious homework before committing to any particular "charity"

Maybe the secret project is the long awaited ReInvention Tour! She's been secretly working away for the past nine years, painstakingly removing every unflattering close up and is finally ready to reveal it to the world.

Or not.

Vice is a documentary TV-series subjects are mostly global political topics most news shows wouldn't air. YouTube has episodes

Example of a documentary from Vice on HBO:

Vice is a documentary TV-series subjects are mostly global political topics most news shows wouldn't air. YouTube has episodes

[media=]

[/media]

I knew Vice sounded familiar, some kind of TV thing not a magazine

Guest Pud Whacker

[media=]

[/media]

remind me to never go there on vacation.

well I hope it's that and not the magazine.. sounds more interesting for sure

They're part of the same thing. The documentary series on HBO is created by the editors of the magazine.

Guest Pud Whacker

well I hope it's that and not the magazine.. sounds more interesting for sure

magazine AND film!!!

Seriously, how can you guys not know what Vice is???

I never heard of. I'm sure there are more people here from outside the USA that never heard too. So here what I found on wikipedia:

"Vice is a documentary TV-series created and hosted by Shane Smith of Vice magazine. The show is executive produced by Bill Maher, Smith, and Eddy Moretti and uses CNN journalist Fareed Zakaria as a consultant.[1][2] The first episode aired on HBO on April 5, 2013, and was available for free via YouTube.[3] The series is the first televised program for Vice Magazine, featuring Vice staff as correspondents. It follows Vice journalists and founders Shane Smith, Suroosh Alvi and segment hosts Ryan Duffy and Thomas Morton as they go to different parts of the world interviewing people on political and cultural topics. Subjects include political assassinations, young weapons manufacturers, child suicide bombers, Indian and Pakistani border politics, and the Chinese one-child policy."

I never heard of. I'm sure there are more people here from outside the USA that never heard too. So here what I found on wikipedia:

"Vice is a documentary TV-series created and hosted by Shane Smith of Vice magazine. The show is executive produced by Bill Maher, Smith, and Eddy Moretti and uses CNN journalist Fareed Zakaria as a consultant.[1][2] The first episode aired on HBO on April 5, 2013, and was available for free via YouTube.[3] The series is the first televised program for Vice Magazine, featuring Vice staff as correspondents. It follows Vice journalists and founders Shane Smith, Suroosh Alvi and segment hosts Ryan Duffy and Thomas Morton as they go to different parts of the world interviewing people on political and cultural topics. Subjects include political assassinations, young weapons manufacturers, child suicide bombers, Indian and Pakistani border politics, and the Chinese one-child policy."

Exactly. I've heard of it in passing here in the UK a few months ago and I've seen the magazine but 99% of people won't have a clue here what it is.

But, it did sound interesting what they did and for Madonna to do something with them could be really interesting. The secret project suddenly sounds a lot more interesting although I thought we've already see an image in the last few pages link 'Defend Paris' with the S.P.?

Long, but good read about VICE: http://www.newyorker...fact_widdicombe

I'll read it in a bit, but there's something a bit strange about reading an article from The New Yorker about a trashy magazine that covers topics such as drugs, Brazilian tranny prostitutes, Colombia's donkey fucking culture, Libya's cannibal war leaders, among other topics :lol:

Guest Rachelle of London

Remember Speedylegz is Brahim's bestie, this could be something to do with their parkour training at Brooklyn Beast, theyre's defo a showcase or something going on that they've been rehearsing

Remember Speedylegz is Brahim's bestie, this could be something to do with their parkour training at Brooklyn Beast, theyre's defo a showcase or something going on that they've been rehearsing

Oh, ok. I just got excited cause last week he was tweeting:

Loic Mabanza@Speedylegz 21 Jun

#secretproject... Are you ready?