Secret Project

Camacho

Guest Rachelle of London

Steven was hyping it up last week, surely he wouldve known then that the project is being postponed! He IS Lady Gaga!

what a bunch of babies..."waaa waaa! the project's not coming...damn damn! the project is bullshit..." get ur act together people...the project's not coming yet, so get over it, it will come some day between the now and the who the hell knows when...but it'll come!

oh and welcome back all, I was missing this shyt

BKKCUD_CMAERTSk.jpg

Guest bluejean

Who cares about this shit. It'll just be some photo shoot.

BRING ON THE MDNA TELECAST! 22nd JUNE!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Guest bluejean
:lol: I love how the idiot who made this cites the MDNA Tour as "The most successful concert tour by a solo artist in history." Fail.

Look,guys, m is a smart cookie. With AJ dominating the news, it is a good idea that she postponed the project for a week or so eps if it is a political n social statement. Otherwise , no one will notice n the effort will be waisted!!

Look,guys, m is a smart cookie. With AJ dominating the news, it is a good idea that she postponed the project for a week or so eps if it is a political n social statement. Otherwise , no one will notice n the effort will be waisted!!

who is AJ ?

I'm Breastless vs. I'm Breathless... not good competition... smart to delay a little...

I am a big fan of madonna, but I am a little uncomfortable reading a joke like this. First of all, AJ is not breatless. To have breast tissue removed doesn't mean that one cannot have perfect looking nice breasts. It is like plastic surgery or breast augmentation. People get a smaller nose by removing nose tissue n bone. We wouldn't call a person noseless after a nose job. Besides, m's mother had breast cancer. She might carry the gene n she might have even done a similar procedure without making it public. Who knows? perfect breasts we see today might be results of operations. Just that in general, celebrities don't make it know to the public.