Secret Project

Camacho

Oh, ffs. Didn't he tweet within the last few days that may 12 was THE day?

He should never have made a twitter account. Annoyance to the Internet and to fans.

what an arrogant pig he is. thank god i didnt wait for it like some did. but as far as i can tell he was online tweeting about duchamp and just ignored them & made them wait for like ten hours. at least when it's not done yet just SAY IT. simple.

I think that tweet from him is really rude, it's not like we suddenly decided to know about the secret project yesterday. HE said may 12th was the released day, and then he doesn't even have the courtesy to let us know that it's not going to be ready on time... He's a moron

i am sooooooooooo happy m nation is back. i could not log on to the temporary site for shit. i was so mad. as for the secret project i feel so over it now. i waited and dealt with those stupid teasers long enough. the project is not so secret anymore Mr. Kline just name it already.

Is just so rude!!

He was the one making a big fuzz about it and when we respond to his hype he postpone the whole damn thing.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!

what a bunch of babies..."waaa waaa! the project's not coming...damn damn! the project is bullshit..." get ur act together people...the project's not coming yet, so get over it, it will come some day between the now and the who the hell knows when...but it'll come!

oh and welcome back all, I was missing this shyt