Secret Project

Camacho

Since this clip does seem to be violent and it involves shooting people, do you think Klein and Madonna waited for all the outrage over gun violence in America to die down before promoting it? Like we have all said its seems like they have been teasing us with this forever now, but is that the reason its been dragged out so long maybe?

no madonna doesnt care, if she cared she would have nixed it while performing the gun routine on the tour

and i WITH there would be a new song, but who knows at this point. at least it wont be gang bang cuz she said this epix is the end of the mdna era!

I'm beginning to feel this is like a film about a sort of minority uprising in a prison, but with a diffusion fashion line of Defend t shirts.

I wonder if it started as a Gang Bang video, between the abattoir and the content and the mysterious stronzetta comment from the the end of the TUTR video

I'm beginning to feel this is like a film about a sort of minority uprising in a prison, but with a diffusion fashion line of Defend t shirts.

I wonder if it started as a Gang Bang video, between the abattoir and the content and the mysterious stronzetta comment from the the end of the TUTR video

If this turns out to be an advert for clothes, I don't think that will go down very well. Not exactly starting a revolution!

Guest Fukujima

some idiots who? two gaga fans you have on your Twitter? there's a whole bunch of guys here( and girls) that report shit written by random people on social medias all over the threads when nobody but them gives a fuck.

the video is beautiful and the music is hunting

some idiots who? two gaga fans you have on your Twitter? there's a whole bunch of guys here( and girls) that report shit written by random people on social medias all over the threads when nobody but them gives a fuck.

the video is beautiful and the music is hunting

LOL wtf!! i just posted that cause i thought it was funny. I don't give a fuck what they or in this case you think.